Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Aha! And how did you like it? In a way, I'm curious about the movies these models put out (Rosie, Brooklyn etc.) but there is also a side of me that would rather have them just modelling smily%20new%20one.gif I think I'll see Kate's movie The Other Woman though because it seems fun. I guess I shouldn't overlook the fact that seeing familiar models on the silver screen can be quite an entertaining new experience!

I did not have high expectations so it was ok :p There was not enough Marisa. I am not saying this b/c I am a Marisa Militia Member. Some of the scenes in which they switched between Jeff & Ryan's characters and their avatars (played my Marisa & Jame Hong) were poorly edited. The switches often did not flow well and it was confusing perspective-wise. They also only last for a few seconds. I think if they showed more of the avatar perspective and made those scenes slightly longer it would have been better :)

I think some models should stick to modeling. In Marisa's case I am not sure b/c of the lack of screen time she had on R.I.P.D. :( Rosie, I haven't seen Transformers yet so I have no comments. I heard she did pretty bad :ninja: Brooklyn, I've only seen "What to Expect..." Although her performance was far from Award-grade she did better than expected :p

From what I have gathered Kate's role in The Other Woman is bigger than Marisa's on R.I.P.D. :idk:

Aha! And how did you like it? In a way, I'm curious about the movies these models put out (Rosie, Brooklyn etc.) but there is also a side of me that would rather have them just modelling smily%20new%20one.gif I think I'll see Kate's movie The Other Woman though because it seems fun. I guess I shouldn't overlook the fact that seeing familiar models on the silver screen can be quite an entertaining new experience!

I did not have high expectations so it was ok :p There was not enough Marisa. I am not saying this b/c I am a Marisa Militia Member. Some of the scenes in which they switched between Jeff & Ryan's characters and their avatars (played my Marisa & Jame Hong) were poorly edited. The switches often did not flow well and it was confusing perspective-wise. They also only last for a few seconds. I think if they showed more of the avatar perspective and made those scenes slightly longer it would have been better :)

I think some models should stick to modeling. In Marisa's case I am not sure b/c of the lack of screen time she had on R.I.P.D. :( Rosie, I haven't seen Transformers yet so I have no comments. I heard she did pretty bad :ninja: Brooklyn, I've only seen "What to Expect..." Although her performance was far from Award-grade she did better than expected :p

From what I have gathered Kate's role in The Other Woman is bigger than Marisa's on R.I.P.D. :idk:

^ You would think she got a decent amount of screen time based on articles, interviews and etc. :/ Oh well, there is always hope she will do another movie and get the exposure she deserves :D

The movie had a bunch of small premieres. I think in NYC, L.A. and Boston. I don't think Marisa attended any of them. From my knowledge not the one in Boston at least :idk:

You know I would love it if she got some sort of hosting job (outside of NFL ;D). I think she would be great at it. Her personality was what drew me in and I think it's a big part of her success. Becoming one of the most popular SI models, becoming a Victoria's Secret Angel etc.

As much fun as it might be to see Marisa on a movie screen I'd rather watch her and not some character :D I have a feeling that if she really wants to host she can make it happen. People hate on Chrissy Teigen but she has managed to get all sorts of gigs so why not Marisa :D I do selfishly wish that her show would somehow involve beauty / lifestyle etc. :hehe:

As much fun as it might be to see Marisa on a movie screen I'd rather watch her and not some character :D I have a feeling that if she really wants to host she can make it happen. People hate on Chrissy Teigen but she has managed to get all sorts of gigs so why not Marisa :D I do selfishly wish that her show would somehow involve beauty / lifestyle etc. :hehe:

I agree. I prefer her being her than her being a character :) I think she would do well with something involving fitness :D