Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

^^I have a GameTrailers account (and I think my videos still exist there) and if I were to post the HD videos of Marisa from that show on my GT account, it would probably get taken down. IRONY.

Here's SIXTEEN more HQs from the Cosmo event.

nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.HQ1.jpg nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.HQ2.jpg nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.HQ3.jpg nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.HQ4.jpg

nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.HQ5.jpg nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.HQ6.jpg nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.HQ7.jpg nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.HQ8.jpg

nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.HQ9.jpg nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.HQ10.jpg nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.HQ11.jpg nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.HQ12.jpg

nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.HQ13.jpg nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.HQ14.jpg nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.HQ15.jpg nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.HQ16.jpg

CREDIT: Insight News/Meet The Famous/Storms Media Group

No StarTraks LQ bullshit here.

:laugh:

Via E!, Marisa says, "I like a guy that is physical—that plays sports. That, you know, is stronger than me. Which isn't hard, but I like a guy who has a little bit of dirt under his finger nails and someone who could fix a broken sink."

The article also refers to Marisa as "M2." Maybe that can replace her nickname of Spikey. :laugh:

:heart:

Jeez-us, I bought this issue and all we get is two measly pages? EFF!

2czn6w.jpg

The beginning of the article translates to this:

Athletic and sexy, so is the model Marisa Miller, who was discovered by photographer Mario Testino. While enjoying the world of makeup and fashion, behind her curvy image beats the heart of a family girl. She loves to compete in sports and walks with her husband Griffin Guess, her parents and other relatives. Of course, Marisa rides are unusual in that each is mounted on your own Harley Davidson motorcycle. Let's say like father, like son, because although "no longer does" to the maternal grandmother was part of a motorcycle club in California. "My mom is addicted, just riding as a passenger in my dad's bike, she says.

Yeah, my Engrish is just as bad.

Google Translator rocks,dude! (If you type "James Bond" into it and let it translated to Standard Chinese...see what happenes :D)

Hey Gamers! Check out Spike TV tonight at 11pm, as Gametrailers TV presents: E3 All Access, which kicks off the E3 Expo and shows you new insights on your favorite games!

Much love,

xoxoMarisa

post-33394-1276301864_thumb.jpg

source:http://www.marisamiller.com/blog/2010/06/e3-all-access/

Here's Marisa with Captain Jack Sparrow the Captain Morgan dude, which is unimportant. The important part is that the caption says Marisa has backstage hosting duties at the upcoming Spike TV Guys' Choice Awards.

hl692010.th.jpg

thanks to Cartel

^^Nuh-uh, Spikey and Megan are way far apart in the nerd category.

I'm capping the GT episode just for me. I'm sure GameTrailers will post the full episode later during the weekend, but I'm more interested in the top secret trailer for Itagaki-san! Team Ninja, biotch!

:heart:

"These are not the gamers you are looking for". See? Spikey used the Jedi Mind trick on those Storm troopers! And they fell for it becuz she's supposed to be a Jedi!!! Oh, the Star Wars comedy kills me.

Here's some 1080i HD screencaps from the show.

0e9ee784158682.jpg 19db2384158699.jpg 72835b84158718.jpg 27cf1984158736.jpg 9d56ee84158753.jpg

50b44784158778.jpg 3de96684158811.jpg 5b36a784158846.jpg 15ae2284158871.jpg 40382484158896.jpg

NOTE TO SPIKEY: You against me. Deathmatch on Gears Of War 2 on the Allfathers Garden Map! Let's see your Torque Bow match up to my Hammer Of Dawn!

UPDATE: After editing the 46-minute episode down to the good parts, Marisa's total onscreen time is over FIVE MINUTES.

Ever wondered what happened to that Guitar Hero commercial with Marisa??? :unsure: Apparently the spot was too racy compared to the game's rating so it never aired <_< What a shame!!! :(

I don't believe that for a second. Marisa's version is no more "racy" than Heidi Klum's Guitar Hero ad -

- that I saw during Monday Night Football right after it came out. Why show Heidi's version, but not Marisa's? :mad:

Maybe playing the drums in your underwear is crossing the line. :wacko:

Ever wondered what happened to that Guitar Hero commercial with Marisa??? :unsure: Apparently the spot was too racy compared to the game's rating so it never aired <_< What a shame!!! :(

I don't believe that for a second. Marisa's version is no more "racy" than Heidi Klum's Guitar Hero ad -

- that I saw during Monday Night Football right after it came out. Why show Heidi's version, but not Marisa's? :mad:

Marisa was to hot in what she was wearing in the ad and the directors were afraid that the public TVs would melt because of her...

so in order to keep all the TVs in tact...Heidi was chosen.

^ Nice. :p But I think you're confusing things, as Heidi's commercial was released before Marisa shot hers. I haven't seen Heidi's commercial in awhile, but from I remember, the two commercials seem a little redundant though.

Maybe Vamp is right then. If no one plays Guitar Hero anymore, maybe the company decided it's not worth doling out the cash to get the commercial on TV.