Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

BTW, you've been really helpful at not telling us any Spikey news, PC. Don't think that I don't know about the BS game you're tryin' to play against CartelJenna.

:laugh:

A feud? :o Pink is ignoring me, so I have no idea what's going on.

Marisa ranked #1 on FHM's US edition of the "Hottest Woman in the World," but I guess that's not a surprise.

weird how she looks less bustier in candids than in her photoshoots. i guess she lost weight or there's photoshopping involved? just something i noticed but she's stunning!!

I think every model gets an extra cup size thanks to Photoshop. :p

I think every model gets an extra cup size thanks to Photoshop. :p

Yeah, and the fact she's not wearing a bra in the red carpet picture. Her breasts fluctuate in size quite a bit. Some woman are like that. That's where the weight goes on first and leaves there first too.

BTW, you've been really helpful at not telling us any Spikey news, PC. Don't think that I don't know about the BS game you're tryin' to play against CartelJenna.

Ehh??? :blink: I have no clue what you are talking about. You need to stop creating and spreading BS stories :cain:

BTW, just got that request you wanted from that "other" forum :whistle: