Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

And, to think, no one was supposed to know about the Harley site for at least another two weeks. HAH, bite me!

More Wet photos.

nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.1.jpg nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.2.jpg

nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.3.jpg nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.4.jpg

nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.5.jpg nxs-MISC.UHQ.RBV.6.jpg

Check out the homegirl in the white bikini! She is stackin' like a brick house!

CREDIT: Meet The Famous

:laugh:

Thanks for the vid, iceeagel. "I didn't say it was going to rhyme." :laugh:

And, to think, no one was supposed to know about the Harley site for at least another two weeks. HAH, bite me!

A letter from Harley's lawyers is probably in your inbox. :whistle:

Julia/jvsjvs uploaded the behind-the-scenes vid to Youtube.

Not much of a heads-up, but oh well:

Hey fans--

Can't get enough of Marisa? Tune into E! News at 7:00pm and The Daily 10 on E! at 7:30pm tonight!

Enjoy :)

100 Sexiest Global Winner

The results of FHMonline's 100 Sexiest poll will be announced at the end of May but the world of FHM today crowned its Global Winner - step forward Marisa Miller.

The American supermodel, best known for her associations with Harley Davidson and lingerie giant Victoria’s Secret, is the global winner of FHM Magazine’s Sexiest Women in the World poll stealing the crown from last year’s winner Megan Fox.

Marisa, perhaps best known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues, is one of the most celebrated supermodels of our time with countless glossy magazine covers under her belt.

Now in its 16th year, the annual poll is the original and biggest search for the sexiest women in the world. This year over one million votes were cast by readers of FHM Magazine from 24 international editions in countries such as the UK, USA, Australia, China, France, India and South Africa.

:blueeyedbaby:

article12765870983e4540.th.jpg

Link

A letter from Harley's lawyers is probably in your inbox. :whistle:

BRING IT!

@icee: I've got ONE strike on my YT account and it was for the Supermodel Dance-Off video. Remember that one? From that stupid-ass Alexa Chung show on MTV that got cancelled. SCREW YOU, VIACOM.

I’m really excited about this new campaign! It was so much fun to shoot and I hope you like it as much as I do. It was shot at 4 Aces in Palmdale, California by Tom Munro. We shot a lot of great photos and I got to do some riding shots as well. I even brought my dad along and we got to ride together for some of the video. I hope this encourages some of you out there who may be thinking of learning how to ride. I took the Rider’s Edge course and it was really fun and took a lot of the fear away. We even have video of me taking the course, which you will probably see soon.

Check out the link: www.h-d.com/start

Much love,

xoxoM

pastedgraphic1.th.jpg138960intenderbackagenc.th.jpg

post-33394-0-1446084570-99987_thumb.jpgpost-33394-0-1446084571-02067_thumb.jpg

10002hdtm02082v2.th.jpgpost-33394-0-1446084571-04457_thumb.jpg

source:http://www.marisamiller.com/blog/2010/05/start-something/

^couple of reposts 

100 Sexiest Global Winner

The results of FHMonline's 100 Sexiest poll will be announced at the end of May but the world of FHM today crowned its Global Winner - step forward Marisa Miller.

The American supermodel, best known for her associations with Harley Davidson and lingerie giant Victoria’s Secret, is the global winner of FHM Magazine’s Sexiest Women in the World poll stealing the crown from last year’s winner Megan Fox.

Marisa, perhaps best known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues, is one of the most celebrated supermodels of our time with countless glossy magazine covers under her belt.

Now in its 16th year, the annual poll is the original and biggest search for the sexiest women in the world. This year over one million votes were cast by readers of FHM Magazine from 24 international editions in countries such as the UK, USA, Australia, China, France, India and South Africa.

:blueeyedbaby:

article12765870983e4540.th.jpg

Link

Marisa should always accept rewards in a bikini!

So was Marisa on Chelsea Lately last week or whenever? No one has posted a cap and I'm afraid to look because that would mean I would be compelled to watch it and be put through much pain.

Anywho... here is a cap of the burnout vid, partially in thanks to "the ripper." *inside joke*