Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

What? Heidi still around? Oh, IS she?

Actually, it's ME that controls the VS Angels Wiki page but somebody always comes in and effs it up.

More random off topic info: the reason the testers are not in the bottle is becuz a-hole clients take one, spray it, and then put it back! Whoever is in charge of that section is doing the right thing.

^ But how would that explain Heidi??? :unsure: She has worn it more than once and she is still around :ninja:

Well she's a curse too but for us ... B/c she is still w/VS

Sorry, Heidi fans :ninja:

So Vamp, you are the one who deleted Marisa from the Angels or it was someone else? ... I would love to know how's that everyone seems to know who's an Angel & who's not, except for me :cry:

Well you can't really say that about the fantasy bras, if you look at it it's not really that way.

Gisele - 2000, stayed.

Heidi - 2001, stayed (She'll be around for much longer)

Karolina - 2002, stayed

Heidi - 2003, stayed

Tyra - 2004, 2005 gone (but it was a whole other year later)

Karolina - 2006, 2008 gone (again gone but 2 years later, plus she left because she wanted to get into acting)

Selita - 2007, 2008 gone

Adriana - 2008, stayed (we know she's contracted for another 5-7)

Marisa - 2009, gone.

So really there has only been two that went right after the bra...so I wouldn't say it's common at all. As for Marisa she'll do fine, we all knew the angel line up would be changing and knew that only a few Angels were safe. I expected (and still expect, one of them still) Miranda and/or Doutzen to go, to make room for the other girls. Never expected Marisa, but looks like she was the first one cut. It was interesting because first she was gone from VS All Access, and then she wasn't interviewed or shown in any of the third installment of the "making of the christmas commercial" even though she was on set for that part, and now with the event for Love Rocks launch, she isn't even going to be there. Unfortunately, it's pretty much a given now.

^ But how would that explain Heidi??? :unsure: She has worn it more than once and she is still around :ninja:

Well she's a curse too but for us ... B/c she is still w/VS

Sorry, Heidi fans :ninja:

So Vamp, you are the one who deleted Marisa from the Angels or it was someone else? ... I would love to know how's that everyone seems to know who's an Angel & who's not, except for me :cry:

UNLESS ... Heidi has formed a symbiotic bond with the bra after all these years and thus absorbs the sexy luck of the new wearers. AHHHHHHH :chicken:

:rofl:

Just a little flaw in the ideas people ... KK also wore in 2003 ... and Tyra was before 05 as well. So .... IDK

Marisa doesn't need Victoria's Secret!! I never liked their photoshoots anyway. They're always so generic and edited to erase every line and dot on Marisa's amazing body

she should do the SI swimsuit issues again. those were always her best shoots and they give her great stuff to wear (or not to wear :gocho:)

:heart:

Marisa on TV again.

MARISA @ BEST DAMN SPORTS SHOW PERIOD

DECEMBER 21st @ 2 P.M. @ COMCAST SPORTSNET HD

I somehow get the feeling that none of us (including myself) have this particular channel. It looks like one of those DirecTV package deals like the NFL Channel. Looks like we're all SKUH-ROOD. :(

:laugh:

Oh damn, I missed this one by a long shot. :pinch:

EDIT: Wait a minute... BDSSP's last episode was in June 2009. Whatever they were showing was a rerun.

I like Marisa but am not suprised. I had a feeling it was gonna be her. She will do fine though. She was working plenty before VS and if anything its given her more exposure so im sure she will work even more. Not sure whats next. Whether Miranda has got the boot to. If so id be sad but would also get over it. Only time will tell.

^ Yeah, VS removed her from their list of "supermodels" after the fashion show :( I think MG from LimaFans is the one who often updates the VS wikipedia page.

Anyways, here is a picture of a Love Rocks table display at a VS store. BTW, VS is re-launching the fragrance again in January. I have a feeling they are doing it so they can change the spokesmodel from Marisa to someone else :cain:

529450971768079.th.jpg

noellekurth

random off-topic info: the tester stickers are not properly placed on the bottles :cain:

You never know. SLT's Noir launched in December of last year, I think (I know it came out months before she promoted it), and then Adriana promoted it in like May. I had spoke to someone who works for VS Beauty about it because I thought it was weird, but we all knew what she had up her sleeve. If they're re-launching it like a totally difference fragrance/scent then I could understand, but if it's the same one then I don't know what to say. Noir never had a launch before the one in May and if there was never one for LR then she'll probably do an appearance for it this month when it re-launches. I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't an Angel anymore though. Like LS said.

^ The thing is, LR was originally suppose to be launched for Valentine's Day. But VS for some reason decided to launch it for the Holidays instead :idk:

Isn't Ale doing Valentine's Day promotion? I thought I saw her post on Twitter saying that. So they moved up the LR launch?

I heard that they will be re-launching in January. Probably gonna have Candice or Rosie do it. My guess would be Candice. If she is indeed the new Angel, then this will probably be her first official launch. It would seem that they would replace a blonde with another blonde. I guess we will see this month.

I heard that they will be re-launching in January. Probably gonna have Candice or Rosie do it. My guess would be Candice. If she is indeed the new Angel, then this will probably be her first official launch. It would seem that they would replace a blonde with another blonde. I guess we will see this month.

I think Candice will probably do it too (not by herself though if it's a signing also since they'll want someone with a big name so there probably won't be a signing) since Rosie did something for the Superbowl, right?

I pretty sure Ale, and Rosie maybe, are doing some sort of V-day launch. I can't remember who and when anymore :wacko:

I was told a couple of months ago by someone at VS LR was suppose to be a V-day launch. Instead, VS for some reason decided to put it out for the Holidays. Based on VS' FB the re-launch is set for the 19th :)

I know Rosie is doing the Superbowl commercial, and Rosie and Alessandra will be doing Valentine's. So my guess if Candice is doing the re-launch that most likely Doutzen will be with her. If its the case that they want one of their Angels with her for the launch. Not sure on Miranda right now. Where she is with the company. But Swim is also coming up. And all of them are apart of Swim as well. Don't forget as well that Adriana will be back in a big way soon too.

I think Marisa leaving VS or being fired whatever was sudden. Cause if they were thinking about getting rid of her then they would have re-packaged the launch already. So it obviously was something sudden. Her name being removed from Supermodel on VSALLACCESS was very recent. She just had the FB so it makes me think that she probably left.

I wouldn't be so sure...it's pretty obvious Doutzen...and Candice is an angel, even if people ant to deny it...she's not going to be the face and star of the semi annual sale. Plus press interviews and etc.

Marisa was edited out of the last part of the making of the Christmas commercial, she was removed from AllAccess, and a big deal is (this was brought up by Tori) is that her people stay on top of everything! They haven't said a word, and by now they would have. Plus she only got two outfits in the fashion show, and that's super odd, when all the other angels (except for Behati) was dressed in the usual three. The Love rocks stuff has been pulled in a lot of stores, she's not launching it and etc.

I think we can assume, with the obvious Marisa is no longer with VS.

Plus she only got two outfits in the fashion show, and that's super odd, when all the other angels (except for Behati) was dressed in the usual three.

So what?! For her first VSFS as an angel in 2007, she got 2 outfits too...

Anyway, we'll know soon if Marisa is not an angel anymore. I really hope she is still! :(