Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

^^Apparently, I missed a lot of appearances today. Did she come on BEFORE or AFTER Glambert?

She was after the dude with way too much eyeliner. Wait, scratch that. She came on after the interview of the dude with way too much eyeliner, but before his performance.

If anyone heard about it, for the latest Harley campaign, Harley rented Youtube's homepage to make it look like this for a day:

youtubemastheadharley12.jpg

And according to Advertising Age, they coughed up $175,000 just to do it. :o Talk about Harley going all-out. And apparently, during that day, 18,000 of the customizable Marisa/Harley postcards were sent to troops.

Hi All-

Honestly- what happened to the VS fashion show?? Sort of scary how the show is nothing more then a weak attempt at creating a reality TV. I know that we did see our girl Marisa, and to be real, she was in it alot and of course looked amazing! :drool:

I guess my issue is how crappy the show was. Sort of the "Death of the VS fashion show", a final sign off to something cool and creative, it was bad reality TV.

:evil:

I don't mean to be a bother, but I haven't been here in ages and I'm totally taken by mbinebri's avatar of Marisa! Can someone re-up a highquality of it, pretty please? :heart:

I'm not on the computer I made the avatar on, but I'm pretty sure I got it by ripping this vid from Youtube and chopping it up. Not sure if there's an HQ version of it floating around for download. On FMT, there was only a much shorter version. :unsure:

Hi All-

Honestly- what happened to the VS fashion show?? Sort of scary how the show is nothing more then a weak attempt at creating a reality TV. I know that we did see our girl Marisa, and to be real, she was in it alot and of course looked amazing! :drool:

I guess my issue is how crappy the show was. Sort of the "Death of the VS fashion show", a final sign off to something cool and creative, it was bad reality TV.

:evil:

I gotta agree..........Here you have all the best girls in the world assembled in one place at one time....and you defer to a reality show promo vibe with 10 girls whose names won't even be remembered with.....Sanjiya. The edit diluted the show. Backstage would have been cool.....I was stoked that Marisa had some time on camera. Why she is absent from the VS in store Ads promos....I haven't a clue. She usually is the one they rely on for their store openings but when it comes to in-store photos, displays and the like....you wouldn't know she existed. Marisa sure looked great though!