Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

If PC will post the full clips then there's no need for my second video.

And I might as well delete the one above cuz nobody seems to be watching it.

I really think you should post your video b/c I can't upload my video onto YT. It is too big so people might have to download it. And your video cuts out all the random convos that is irrelevant to Marisa. I promise people will watch it! :)

Ok, so my little project flopped. I wasn't able to combine all the clips together b/c I have an older laptop :/ I had to separate the clips into 3 videos. I uploaded the videos onto YouTube. They are full clips of Marisa's appearance on ANTM (about 20 minutes total). If you don't feel like watching the videos, Vampy will probably post a short HD highlight video soon ;) Until then, here are my concoctions...

She is the best judge they have had this season. Her judging was so good. And she actually gave constructive criticism and am so agreed with her. Nicole is the best one out of the bunch. I'd say Marisa can spot talent way more then Tyra. I say Marisa take over. So much better then that whole panel lol

Strange how Marisa said Nicole had the best pic, and showed why... and still, they went to Nigel, and picked the other girl. Marisa was right! :angry: :laugh:

I agree, Nicole had the best picture of the week. I think they gave it to Jennifer b/c Nicole got it last week, so they wanted to keep things more balanced and unpredictable.

OT: I think the final 2 will be Nicole & Laura. I am rooting for Nicole, but I think Laura will win b/c she is more charismatic and commercial than Nicole.