Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

:heart:

^^I had a bit of a hard time hearing the audio of that vid above, so I cranked it to 15 and this is what those two are saying:

Marisa: Our fans are the smartest....

Ale: Sexiest....

Marisa: And over one million strong.

Ale: Thanks for making our first two weeks on Facebook so faboolous.

Marisa: We love hearing your comments and feedback....

Ale: So keep it up...

Marisa: Better keep it up.

That's what she....oh, nevermind.

:laugh:

Marisa climbed 42 places to #11 on FHM's 2009 "100 Sexiest Women in the World" list:

Also figuring prominently are the Victoria's Secret Angels. Current Angels Adriana Lima (6th), Marisa Miller (11th), Alessandra Ambrosio (64th), Heidi Klum (82nd) and Miranda Kerr (96th) all figure, with three additional ex-Angels; Gisele Bündchen (37th), Selita Ebanks (65th) and Karolina Kurkova (79th).

Marisa climbed 42 places to #11 on FHM's 2009 "100 Sexiest Women in the World" list:

Also figuring prominently are the Victoria's Secret Angels. Current Angels Adriana Lima (6th), Marisa Miller (11th), Alessandra Ambrosio (64th), Heidi Klum (82nd) and Miranda Kerr (96th) all figure, with three additional ex-Angels; Gisele Bündchen (37th), Selita Ebanks (65th) and Karolina Kurkova (79th).

That list above don't make any sense. If you bought the FHM UK magazine that had the "100 Sexiest Women In The World 2009" booklet, they chose Cheryl Cole as #1. Yet this list has Megan Fox at the number 1 spot. Also, Marisa is on the UK list at #42 yet the list above places her at number 11. Are we missing something here?

Want proof? HERE.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

176102.jpg

I know what yur thinkin'. Your thinkin' "Vamp, you're a tool, who the hell cares." First of all, I DO. Secondly, Am I right about this? Or am I right?

That list above don't make any sense. If you bought the FHM UK magazine that had the "100 Sexiest Women In The World 2009" booklet, they chose Cheryl Cole as #1. Yet this list has Megan Fox at the number 1 spot. Also, Marisa is on the UK list at #42 yet the list above places her at number 11. Are we missing something here?

I know what yur thinkin'. Your thinkin' "Vamp, you're a tool, who the hell cares." First of all, I DO. Secondly, Am I right about this? Or am I right?

Each country has their own vote. The list in the US is different than the list in the UK, which is different from the list in German FHM and that's different from the list in Russian FHM. It's based on a combination of internet voting and what the editors think, and they have different editors in different countries. :yes:

And you're right. I am thinking "Who the hell cares?" Every single one of those lists gets it wrong unless you happen to like the one they put at #1. Getting angry about it :anger: is just silly :nicole: . Just know going into it that they're all idiots and move on. :evil:

Each country has their own vote. The list in the US is different than the list in the UK, which is different from the list in German FHM and that's different from the list in Russian FHM. It's based on a combination of internet voting and what the editors think, and they have different editors in different countries. :yes:

And you're right. I am thinking "Who the hell cares?" Every single one of those lists gets it wrong unless you happen to like the one they put at #1. Getting angry about it :anger: is just silly :nicole: . Just know going into it that they're all idiots and move on. :evil:

yeah. but it's funny how she was topping dem charts till .. <_<