Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Perhaps Marisa makes a cameo in the movie? Maybe thats why she's there, or maybe she is just friends with Mat and Camila. Either way she looks as amazing, joyous, and spectacular as ever. And Griffin is there as well. That makes these pics even more special. They look soo great together. Thanks soo much.

BTW, you're right forget_me_not. Marisa is a awesome person, that really why I like her soo much. I used to just think she was pretty but thats it. Not really a full fan. But then after I met her and talked with her .... i was like :wub:. She's amazing. Saying she's one of the nices models you could ever meet doesn't do her justice. She's one of the nicest of all People you will ever meet.

Thread Edited :) .

Please be aware that model threads are not a place for continuous and random spamming. For all of your spamming and PIP needs, please see "General Discussion" or "General Talk" forums. (Note: This is not up for debate here. If you have any questions or concerns, please send a personal message to myself or another staff member). Thank you :flower: .

She's very down to earth. And extremely funny. i love her laugh. And the most stunning part about her have to be her eyes. Pictures don't do them justice. When you see her in person her eyes are like shining gems of tiger-eye. I'm not even sure if my words can properly describe her. All I can fully say is that you will remember the experience for the rest of your life.

She's very down to earth. And extremely funny. i love her laugh. And the most stunning part about her have to be her eyes. Pictures don't do them justice. When you see her in person her eyes are like shining gems of tiger-eye. I'm not even sure if my words can properly describe her. All I can fully say is that you will remember the experience for the rest of your life.

Amen on that JoeKnight, its obvious what Marisa has that most guys luv about her, but her

eyes really do pull u in, she definitely has some of the most gorgeous eyes out there.

Sure, but if she's dressed like this:

th_07816_marisa_miller_jet_nightclub-8_122_242lo.jpg

it's hard to look at the eyes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: