Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

SI has released a hardcover "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Portfolio." From Barnes-and-Noble: "With Sports Illustrated Swimsuit: The Complete Portfolio, the editors of the magazine revisit the destinations of their recent travels to bring together a lavish, large-format collection in what is sure to be the first in a series of annual swimsuit yearbooks. Get an all-access pass to the beaches of Israel and the Cayman Islands with hometown girls Bar Refaeli and Selita Ebanks. Discover the lush gardens of Maui alongside Tori Praver and Jessica White. Witness the old world palatial feel of St Petersburg with Anne V. Wade to the clear waters of Caneel Bay in St John with Marisa Miller. It's a full-scale travelogue of 10 handpicked hot spots through the eyes of 19 exquisite hosts.With a gallery of model self-portraits and dozens of previously unpublished on-location shots taken by some of the best-known fashion photographers on the planet, The Complete Portfolio rounds out the SI swimsuit experience.

Here's the sample pic they include of Marisa:

338765274967704ea8.jpg

Sure sounds like those would be some nice scans. :whistle:

:heart:

^^Yup, it sure would be nice to see those. If I were to scan those, I'd be in an assload of trouble, as usual. That's why I think Pink's gonna do those scans, right Pink?

BTW, its odd that this book was published in October 2008 yet no one here said anything about it until now.

:laugh:

I got the SI book and it is quite cheap for a book this.....large ($30). There are a total of 18 models profiled in the book. Each model receives 10 pages each. The page order for each girl starts out like this:

--PAGE 1-2: SELF PORTRAIT taken by the model

--PAGE 3: A short article about the model by the photographer

--PAGE 4-9: A collection of never-before-seen shots

--PAGE 10: An article about the photographer by the model.

The book claims that all these photos weren't published, but I have seen some of them posted in various threads already (in LQ form) and in other forms (like calendars). The one picture of Marisa I recognized was the one where she's taking the picture of herself wearing the G N' R shirt. Everyone's seen that one.

UPDATE:

I've completed the Marisa scans (sadly, I had to tear the book apart to do it :cry2:) and here is a teeny-tiny preview of all the Marisa pics in the book.

32006607.19ddfd.jpg32006678.ced006.jpg32007055.e9b9f1.jpg32007118.0514f3.jpg32007162.57b06e.jpg32007317.c693cf.jpg32007362.e3bb55.jpg

I ain't posting the UHQ versions until I hear a bunch of people clamoring for it. Let me hear it!

I got the SI book and it is quite cheap for a book this.....large ($30). There are a total of 18 models profiled in the book. Each model receives 10 pages each. The page order for each girl starts out like this:

--PAGE 1-2: SELF PORTRAIT taken by the model

--PAGE 3: A short article about the model by the photographer

--PAGE 4-9: A collection of never-before-seen shots

--PAGE 10: An article about the photographer by the model.

The book claims that all these photos weren't published, but I have seen some of them posted in various threads already (in LQ form) and in other forms (like calendars). The one picture of Marisa I recognized was the one where she's taking the picture of herself wearing the G N' R shirt. Everyone's seen that one.

UPDATE:

I've completed the Marisa scans (sadly, I had to tear the book apart to do it :cry2:) and here is a teeny-tiny preview of all the Marisa pics in the book.

32006607.19ddfd.jpg32006678.ced006.jpg32007055.e9b9f1.jpg32007118.0514f3.jpg32007162.57b06e.jpg32007317.c693cf.jpg32007362.e3bb55.jpg

I ain't posting the UHQ versions until I hear a bunch of people clamoring for it. Let me hear it!

I do appreciate your UHQ uploads, please keep them coming! :)