Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

I have some probs uploading the SI2005 vid with yuosendit...

Is there another service-site like this? The file is 700MB!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think the only way to do a file this big is to split it up and put the pieces on Rapidshare. If you use Yousendit, the quota will be used up in less than a day, and I don't think anyone will spend the hours and hours re-uploading it. The only other option I can think of is hosting it yourself if you have the means, but this might be costly or impossible depending on if you have a server, etc.

Sorry I could be of more help....but I'm REALLY looking forward to the vid if you can pull it off! Thanks again!

I think the only way to do a file this big is to split it up and put the pieces on Rapidshare.  If you use Yousendit, the quota will be used up in less than a day, and I don't think anyone will spend the hours and hours re-uploading it.  The only other option I can think of is hosting it yourself if you have the means, but this might be costly or impossible depending on if you have a server, etc.

Sorry I could be of more help....but I'm REALLY looking forward to the vid if you can pull it off!  Thanks again!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think this is a good idea, to split the file, maybe using winrar and the put the pieces on rapidshare, i know this is a hard work to do, but maybe is the only way.

Personally i would be thankfull if you do it. :)

Finaly I've made it, but I'll not be able to re-upload it again: its on u guys to share the file...

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2X5U8TA...6S0YGBF58KPUAHE

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The chances of this being re-uploaded....I don't even want to guess. Why make a huge vid and upload it if only 10 people are going to be able to get it? I don't want to sound unthankful, because it was really a nice gesture for you to make it. But after all the work you did, hardly anyone is going to see it...

The chances of this being re-uploaded....I don't even want to guess.  Why make a huge vid and upload it if only 10 people are going to be able to get it? I don't want to sound unthankful, because it was really a nice gesture for you to make it.  But after all the work you did, hardly anyone is going to see it...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well...hopefully those 10 people will upload it so then 100 people can have it :)

-Jeff | and hopefully one of those 100 people will be me! missed the dl

well...hopefully those 10 people will upload it so then 100 people can have it :)

-Jeff | and hopefully one of those 100 people will be me! missed the dl

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As I said, I've posted it once, now its on u guys to share the file...

Beside: I don't know how to split the file...