Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Marisa's interview with SI's Dan Patrick (not that I know who he is): link.

"Breast wrangler"? :laugh: What a professional: she plugged SI, Harley, Remington, and The Best Damn Sports Show.

Here's a pic that accompanied the link to the interview. Not sure if it's been posted before.

txmarisa23629503he9.th.jpgthpix.gif

According to a user at Celebutopia, the December issue of Maxim (with the new Bond girl on the cover) comes with a 2009 calendar that includes Marisa. The Maxim website says nothing about this, but if it's true, I hope they've used one of the unseen pics from her cover shoot! If anyone happens to see the issue, let us know - neither store I dropped by carries Maxim. :pinch:

:heart:

I have the issue in my possession and YES, there is a free 13-month calendar that features female celebrity hotties. Marisa is the November girl. I was supposed to scan it but I got caught up in scanning Miranda's Ocean Drive edit and then I completely forgot about Marisa. I'll have something for you later today.

:laugh:

:heart:

Marisa is the October 2009 girl (not November as I mistakenly mentioned above) for Maxim's free 13-month calendar.

Click on the thumbnail to view the Mega-UHQ scan!

31255189.b4a69e.jpg

I never saw Marisa's editorial for Maxim (I'm serious, I never did), so I can't really say if the photo above is a reprint or brand new.

:laugh: