Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Love the fact that Marisa is getting some VS things apart Swim <3 ... I really want to see her on the Very Sexy section or Sexy Little Things <3!

Well, she did a good deal of sexy lingerie for VS in the recent past too :yes: , not just swimswear, but of course not enough and Im a bit sad by seeing all those Adriana and Doutzen ( nothing against them tho, I like them both but still Marisa is Marisa...) pictures that Marisa didnt get any better outfits to model and what? Only a few pictures ??? You disappoint me VS lol and thats not a good thing to do lol :( :huh: :/ :no:

Oh yeah ! Good point. Hopefully there will be more of such photos. Malibu ed was great! :heart:

If I was a professional fashion photographer Id book a shoot with her ASAP. I have so many cool ideas that will bring the best out of Marisa and Id get them posted in one of the 'Vogues' too ( I can imagine the reaction in tFS LOL) !!! I hate how some models are labeled 'commercial' or 'swimsuit only' whereas they are versatile enough to pull off HF eds as well but I guess its either they dont want to or dont get asked to.... :(

Better a healthy-looking, beautiful, "commercial" model than an anorexic, chain-smoking, HF waif. :whistle: And as much as I would also like to see new, more creative editorials, does it really matter in the end? Celebs have taken over (as we all know), but VS and SI have both remained the bastions of high-profile modeling and with Marisa on top of both, she's exactly where she needs to be and where no other model currently is. ;)

Hey Marisa fans, i was watching a tv show with funny commercials and the theme was 'Soda Battle' and they showed this old comercial of Coke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8H5263jCGg then a parody of this comercial by Seven Up and the first girl who sing (like the Coke commercial) im pretty sure is Marisa Miller .. they reprise today and i took a picture, that's her right ?

pb090006pk9.th.jpgthpix.gif

she was using a nose ring, its from late 90's i guess.

the parody is a black guy saying something like 'we are all here reunited to sing about peace and hamorny .. white and black people, west coast ...' and everybody is fighting :p

i couldnt find the commercial thougt :/

Oh yeah ! Good point. Hopefully there will be more of such photos. Malibu ed was great! :heart:

If I was a professional fashion photographer Id book a shoot with her ASAP. I have so many cool ideas that will bring the best out of Marisa and Id get them posted in one of the 'Vogues' too ( I can imagine the reaction in tFS LOL) !!! I hate how some models are labeled 'commercial' or 'swimsuit only' whereas they are versatile enough to pull off HF eds as well but I guess its either they dont want to or dont get asked to.... :(

Better a healthy-looking, beautiful, "commercial" model than an anorexic, chain-smoking, HF waif. :whistle: And as much as I would also like to see new, more creative editorials, does it really matter in the end? Celebs have taken over (as we all know), but VS and SI have both remained the bastions of high-profile modeling and with Marisa on top of both, she's exactly where she needs to be and where no other model currently is. ;)

No, in the end it doesnt matter much, I love my Marisa forever and always :) so to speak :) But sometimes I sooo want her to do smth creative and artsy and different. Not that she never did that, Im glad she tries it all and I just still want morrrrre I guess :)

Hey Marisa fans, i was watching a tv show with funny commercials and the theme was 'Soda Battle' and they showed this old comercial of Coke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8H5263jCGg then a parody of this comercial by Seven Up and the first girl who sing (like the Coke commercial) im pretty sure is Marisa Miller .. they reprise today and i took a picture, that's her right ?

the parody is a black guy saying something like 'we are all here reunited to sing about peace and hamorny .. white and black people, west coast ...' and everybody is fighting :p

Wow, it does looks like Marisa indeed ! Im 99% sure its her, thanks for the heads up.

But a nose ring ? lol...Hmmm....

yes PC, i was very surprised ..

Wow, it does looks like Marisa indeed ! Im 99% sure its her, thanks for the heads up.

But a nose ring ? lol...Hmmm....

Actually mbinebri i agree about the HF models and that celebs have taken over except VS and SI...your wrong only VS hasnt been taken over by celebs. SI has it feautured Beyonce on the cover last yr which annoyed me. I loved SI and VS for being the brands atm who dont feature major celebs but SI gave in and did it last yr...

^ I don't think you can say SI's been taken over by celebs simply because Beyonce had the 2007 cover. The SISE has always featured non-models (athletes, cheerleaders, etc.) and probably always will, but models have always been the majority and undeniable focal point of each issue and I highly doubt a non-model getting the cover will happen again (especially considering how the Beyonce cover was basically trashed all over the internet).

In fact, I would give SI the edge over VS, not only because they seem more willing to use a variety of women (black, asian, etc.), but also because the SISE is far more about the models than swimsuits, which gets the names of even the rookies out in the public in a way that only happens with VS if you're an Angel.