Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

I checked out the section of Harley's website where they have the "extras" of Marisa, but it really wasn't much. Just two wallpapers of the same pic (that we've already seen), the behind-the-scenes vid, and the pic in my sig saying you can pick up a double-sided poster-size version of it if you stop by a store, which I'm a little tempted to do. :laugh:

Hopefully we'll get new stuff from the campaign from Cartel.

My bureau chief/supervisor is a big Harley guy so i mentioned the ad campaign to him last friday and he was familiar with the new bike. I told him i wondered if the local Harley store had any stuff yet.

Annnnnyways, so now it's Monday morning (bleh!) and I drag into work around 7:30, turn on the light in my office, and this is laying on my desk:

th_MMposter1a.jpg

The poster is two-sided!! Here's the other side (sorry for the totally crappy cell phone pic):

th_MM1c.jpg

Do i have an awesome boss or what?! who needs coffee when this'll get your circulation going?

I checked out the section of Harley's website where they have the "extras" of Marisa, but it really wasn't much. Just two wallpapers of the same pic (that we've already seen), the behind-the-scenes vid, and the pic in my sig saying you can pick up a double-sided poster-size version of it if you stop by a store, which I'm a little tempted to do. :laugh:

Hopefully we'll get new stuff from the campaign from Cartel.

Harley-Davidson Taps Supermodel To Pitch New Bike

Harley-Davidson has chosen an unconventional way to launch its new high performance motorcycle, by partnering with American supermodel Marisa Miller.

The new campaign plays on the pairing of Miller’s sophisticated, sexy style and Harley-Davidson’s "brute strength," the company said.

The 2009 V-Rod Muscle is the latest addition to Harley-Davidson’s high-performance line of V-Rod motorcycles and features a powerfully sculpted new physique with a contemporary, urban style. Miller’s father and uncle rode Harley’s.

TV spots began airing yesterday that show Miller stretched atop a sleek, black V-Rod Muscle. Print ads will appear in lifestyle magazines such as GQ, Esquire, Complex, Road & Track and Trader. The ads incorporate SnapTell technology, which lets readers photograph the ad with their mobile phones to get exclusive content.

At Harley-Davidson’s YouTube channel people can watch a behind-the-scenes video of the Marisa Miller V-Rod Muscle photo shoot. Motorcycle bloggers and Harley-Davidson fans and friends on Facebook and MySpace were exclusively tipped off to the campaign. The video is also available.

"The V-Rod Muscle stands out in a crowd of copies and generic motorcycle profiles," said Mark-Hans Richer, senior vice president and chief marketing officer for Harley-Davidson, in a statement. "It stretches the very definition of what it means to be a Harley-Davidson motorcycle."