Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

:heart:

^^No, the "Black Book of Success" issue was for October. This ad is in the November issue with Halle Berry on the cover. It was almost easy to miss this advert because the ad is folded.

Anyway, I'll be the first to say it: the picture of Marisa straddling the bike is already a classic. Just like the Sports Illustrated pic of the IPOD on her hoo-ha, this one is destined to be seen everywhere. Now, if only Harley Davidson would already start giving out new content!

:laugh:

Aww thanks so much, Jal, :kiss: :drool: I just :heart: :heart: :heart: those !!! Been loking for that first picture in HQ, thanks a lot and post more whenever you can pls :) :wave:

I don't like posting pictures of Marisa with her clothes on! :laugh:

:laugh: :angry: :o lol, I see, but if you do post such I know many of us will like those as well.

Amd thanks, Michele, such a cute picture :)aw

Aww thanks so much, Jal, :kiss: :drool: I just :heart: :heart: :heart: those !!! Been loking for that first picture in HQ, thanks a lot and post more whenever you can pls :) :wave:

Yeah that first pic is like :o ! Definitely one of her best VS pics -- including bikini shots. :laugh: Thanks, Jal!

Here's another article, and although it doesn't say much that's new, it does show the launch date is the 13th, not today, so it seems we'll have to wait a few more days for any H-D extras. (I just put here the parts focusing on Marisa.)

Marisa Miller on Harley Davidson Muscle

October 10th, 2008

Partnering with American supermodel Marisa Miller is a perfect match. The V-Rod Muscle’s sculpted body and commanding physique complement Miller, who not only represents classic American beauty, but also strength and athleticism. Miller is best known for gracing the cover of many prominent publications, but she also represents the return of the great American Supermodel. Miller grew up around motorcycles in California and has a strong appreciation for Harley-Davidson.

“To represent such an iconic American brand is incredible,” said Miller. “I have grown up watching my dad and uncle ride Harleys. It’s amazing to circle back at this point in my career, and work with a brand I have so much respect for.”

Like the bike itself, Harley-Davidson chose a distinctly non-traditional marketing campaign for the V-Rod Muscle. Starting Oct. 13, an ad campaign launches that shows Miller stretched atop a sleek, black V-Rod Muscle. The black background and distinct lighting capture the aggressive styling of the bike, contrasted by Miller, which brings the idea of American Supermodel to life. In lifestyle magazines such as GQ, Esquire, Complex, Road & Track and Trader, ads will make use of a new technology called SnapTell, which provides access to exclusive content upon photographing the ad with a mobile phone camera.

The campaign was pre-launched on Oct. 6 on Harley-Davidson’s official YouTube channel, with a “making of” video that takes viewers behind the scenes at the Marisa Miller V-Rod Muscle photo shoot (http://www.youtube.com/harleydavidson). Motorcycle bloggers and Harley-Davidson fans and friends on Facebook and MySpace were exclusively tipped off to the campaign. The video will also be available on www.h-d.com/muscle which launches Oct.13.

Entire article