Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

FOR REAL!!!! I do sit ups every other day thinkig i can get my waist like Marisa's and when i run i think, i bet marisa's thighs don't touch when she runs! I don't know how anyone can have such an amazing body! She also says she stays away from carbs and icecream which are my two favorite things.

Thanks Jay for the HQ.

I know what you guys mean. I could never give up my junk food even if I tried to. And like you said, michelabella, her body is more attainable than most runway models and I think that is one of the few reasons why I like her so much more. She has a body that is real and womanly, yet athletic.

I don't think I will get my wish of GQ doing a video of Marisa. If the magazine is already in stores and they haven't done a video yet, then I doubt we will see one. :cry2:

Marisa Miller Collaborates With Vans To Create New Footwear Line

July 11th, 2008

New York, NY (CNS) - Supermodel Marisa Miller has signed on with sneakers manufacturer Vans to lend her designing skills for a new line.

Ditching her stilettos, the Victoria's Secret angel will be collaborating with Vans to create her own "Vans by Marisa Miller" high tops, slip-ons and sandals. She has revamped the Classic Slip-On LX and Sk8-Hi LX. The sandals will have images of some of her favorite family beach pictures on the sole.

Miller's collection is expected to retail from $30 to $65 and will be available at Vans and Urban Outfitters stores. She will host a party at Cabana at the Maritime Hotel on July 16 to celebrate the line.

Link

^ Thanks, TR!

A bit random, but oh well. :laugh:

Rodgers pairs with Romo, Roethlisberger

July 11, 2008

GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - Will talk on the golf course in Nevada turn to Brett Favre or Jessica Simpson?

Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is paired with Dallas' Tony Romo at today's celebrity golf tournament in Lake Tahoe.

The American Century Championship is held at Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course.

Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger is also playing with Rodgers and Romo.

Rodgers says he's played golf for about ten years, but that's no reflection of where his game is at.

The Packers quarterback thinks Tiger Woods would make the best quarterback among pro golfers, because he's the best athlete on the tour.

As for golf buddies, Rodgers says his favorite foursome would include Trent Dilfer, Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Marisa Miller and Scarlett Johansson.

Link

Looks like Marisa's got fans in the NFL! If she wasn't married, she could take a cue from Gisele and get with a high-profile QB. :laugh: :cain: