Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

I wonder why there are always people who collect already posted free photos and put them on a shareapic net to collect some monies for them.

Geee

Is that really what happens? Because I've seen those obnoxious pic links where you have to wait ten seconds before being transferred to the pic and it claims the "publisher" of the links is making money for this. It makes me want to punch someone.

Yes. :yes: Its that what happens in such cases. Its not the first time someone collects the posted pictures in the hopes on getting some money when someone clicks to view it. I mean its nice to see them , pictures, even if they are reposts, but come on... lol :mellow: :yuckky: :/ :huh:

Avada and Lullaby have accounts there and put some pictures there for the forums but in many cases those are their own scans which is fine and I understand that but come on, not all pictures like in this case for instance. Like, hello, they are not even new or rare or ones own scans- yikies . Its not big money of course but still unpleasant that someone thinks we all gonna 'help him or her out' and click.