Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

i have that on my cell phone

if u dont mind my asking... what cel company/phone model do you use? Ive been looking to switch to one that allows custom images

i have a sprint/samsung i just download the images straight from the net on my phone :)

any recent cell phnoe can do that. I got a nokia 6600 and i have an adrina pic as a wallpaper :), soon ill swith to marissa :whistle:

Ok, here ya go everyone. I could have made it much much bigger, but I don't think the upload time would be very practical at my current speed.

Marisa Miller SI 2004 Shoot

80mb      DivX Avi

320x240  Runtime:10min 24sec

could ANYONE plese repost this??????

it will be very appreciated.

Here it is.

http://s16.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=65E7C65...BA7516220718341

i have that on my cell phone

if u dont mind my asking... what cel company/phone model do you use? Ive been looking to switch to one that allows custom images

i have a sprint/samsung i just download the images straight from the net on my phone :)

any recent cell phnoe can do that. I got a nokia 6600 and i have an adrina pic as a wallpaper :), soon ill swith to marissa :whistle:

..........................................................good^

UGH. i really hate to hate on people. but i really want to like marisa miller. her body is out of this world. and i work with someone who's face looks very similar, and i think the girl i work with is beautiful. . . but marisa just :/ for some reason. . .

maybe she should try switching up her pose a bit. she's always making the same face, lips partly open, 3/4 view, chin turned down.

ps. why has she never done any runway??? i always figured it was because she was too short, but she's just as tall or taller than allesandra ambrosio. . who wants to place bets now that she'll be in the VS show next year?

Ok, here ya go everyone. I could have made it much much bigger, but I don't think the upload time would be very practical at my current speed.

Marisa Miller SI 2004 Shoot

80mb      DivX Avi

320x240  Runtime:10min 24sec

could ANYONE plese repost this??????

it will be very appreciated.

Here it is.

http://s16.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=65E7C65...BA7516220718341

I always miss it!!!!!!

can someone send it to my messages, in exchange i'll sned them any Adriana vid they want.