Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

I'm pretty positive MM is an Angel. Like 100%. I mean, only Angels got a little 'Get To Know The Models' spot at the VSFS, and she was one of them. To me that's a clear cut sign she is one. And on the official website thingy for the VSFS, she was under the listing of ANGEL. And that source comes stright from the VS execs. But I mean, if anyone wants to argue it... just don't, lol. I'm just puting my 2cents in....and.... this:

post-3451-0-1446082825-52712_thumb.png post-3451-0-1446082825-53894_thumb.png

If anyone uses, credit would be appreciated :flower:

I'm pretty positive MM is an Angel. Like 100%. I mean, only Angels got a little 'Get To Know The Models' spot at the VSFS, and she was one of them. To me that's a clear cut sign she is one. And on the official website thingy for the VSFS, she was under the listing of ANGEL. And that source comes stright from the VS execs. But I mean, if anyone wants to argue it... just don't, lol. I'm just puting my 2cents in....and.... this:

post-16926-0-1446082826-409_thumb.png post-16926-0-1446082826-44579_thumb.png

If anyone uses, credit would be appreciated :flower:

Any new news about SI '08? should be coming out next week or so if I remember correctly...

btw, what happened to the MMC forum?

SI 08 comes out on Tuesday :)

What do you mean??? :unsure:

I cannot access to the forum since last week, I though it was down, but could be some problem with my isp...