Bellazon

Motion

Capt Snow

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thanks Sanja!!

Steph, the video's no longer working. What was it from? Looks like a backstage interview? Do you know from when/where? And what did she say about her tattoo? :)

Hi nothingless,

I did find the video on youtube. I just entered her name into the Search gap.

I don't know who posted it, neither when it was? I am sorry.

She was showing her tatoo on her back and telling that she did get it four years ago, because she was so much in love. She explains that it means love in japanese. She also said, that now this love is gone, but the tatoo lasts...it's still there. I think that's all she said.

Thanks Sanja!!

Steph, the video's no longer working. What was it from? Looks like a backstage interview? Do you know from when/where? And what did she say about her tattoo? :)

Hi nothingless,

I did find the video on youtube. I just entered her name into the Search gap.

I don't know who posted it, neither when it was? I am sorry.

She was showing her tatoo on her back and telling that she did get it four years ago, because she was so much in love. She explains that it means love in japanese. She also said, that now this love is gone, but the tatoo lasts...it's still there. I think that's all she said.

I wish I could see that video :( I bet she got the tattoo round about the time she was with James Rousseau because they were together for a looong time :blush: Shes so sweet :heart: Anyways heres a behind the making of Nova (Cosmopolitan September 2006) which was posted by Meghan from Beleza on youtube :) Near the end you get to hear Ana talking in rapid Portugese :blush:, I don't know about other Ana fans, but I've never heard her speak Portugese before except for like a word behind the VSFS05 when her and Ale were waiting to get their wings and Ana was excstatic about getting her pink wings, that video can be seen on Ale's official website on the videos section :wave:

Yep! I wish I could understand too but its nice just hearing her speak esspecially in Portugese :) Have you Nothingless heard her speak Portugese before? Because till this video I have only ever heard her speak English :idk: So that was cool! Its like I've heard Izabel and Ale etc speaking in Portugese but not Ana.