Bellazon

Motion

Capt Snow

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<iframe width="480" height="302" src="http://www.redetv.co...r/embed/300674" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks. I didn't understand a thing yet I watched the whole vdeo LOL

These are the couple things I could pick up.

• She spoke about her tattoo.

• She's planning on living mostly in London due to her boyfriends career connections.

<iframe width="480" height="302" src="http://www.redetv.co...r/embed/300674" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks. I didn't understand a thing yet I watched the whole vdeo LOL

These are the couple things I could pick up.

• Me mentioned she's been modeling since she was 13.
  • I think she said that that she was reaching the end of her modeling career. (Not sure on that one, so don't panic. lol)
  • Doing the 'Guess' campaign was the moment she knew she had made it as a model and exploded onto the scene.
  • She formally studied English to get the hang of it.
  • They spoke about the Pirelli shoot. How being a part of it is considered a top job.
  • Doing the VS shows can be very complicated because many of girls gets very fussy and compete with each other over who has the best outfits. It gets competitive.
  • J.LO called her personally to negotiate to get her to be the face of her lingerie. She was nice to work with/for her.
  • She was discovered on the beach initially, after that she entered the Elite modeling contest in Brazil and won second. She was contracted with them from then.
  • She spoke about her tattoo.
  • She wants to start working less and traveling less.
  • She met her boyfriend at a bar in New York through a mutual friend. They began speaking over the phone and it developed from there. They've been together for 11 months.
  • She thinks her boyfriend is handsome, charming, intelligent, educated and they feel very passionate towards one another.
  • She's planning on living mostly in London due to her boyfriends career connections.

Thank you very much!

"Doing the VS shows can be very complicated because many of girls gets very fussy and compete with each other over who has the best outfits. It gets competitive."

Why am I not surprised to hear this. Love&friendship between VS models somehow never seemed geniune to me :/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...