Bellazon

Motion

Capt Snow

Ok here are some sweet clips from Avenger of on chilaX, I'm not quite sure what shows they are from, but does it really matter. :laugh:  

Enjoy.

Ana Clip 01

Ana Clip 02

Ana Clip 03

Quoteing myself here instead of editing, just so I can get another post. :laugh:

Anyways, does anyone know what shows these are or have any pictures of the shows?

I'm still working on trying to get this video OUT, but here is Ana doing runway for Sais at the São Paulo Fashion Week (2005)

She pops up twice ( 1:14, 2:32 ) and at the end

Click here for video

Click here for a couple more videos from SP Fassion Week 2004

Ana is in Água Doce ( Ale is in this one also ) & Poko Pano

Guest MissIsabella
Click here

Can someone please get me the videos from Spring Summer 2002 or 2003 the Agua Dec oca video i want is ont here an dI want it so bad!!!!!

I saw the 2005 Calendar with Marisa Miller on the cover in the grocery store.  It's been there for a few weeks. :huh:

Sorry guys, no Ana BB pics in the 2005 Calendar

I collect everything SI Swimsuit... and I'll get some very HQ scans up soon

Do you mean 2006 calendar, because the calendar that is out now is 2005 and she is in it, or at least she is on one of those big poster calendars. I'm confused. :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...
I've heard her speak in english but I've never heard her speak in her native language before. Thank you Capt.

If u go to http://www.alessandraambrosio.com.br then click on videos then click on the middle video u will c ale, ana, and isabelli all singing in their native language :)

they're singing 'Garota De Ipanema' (The Girl From Ipanema)