Bellazon

Tanning

moiselles

• 1 month later...

Hell no! I have avoid the sun all my life and at 36 People think i am 26! :angie:

It's kind of cute when the sun perfect the freckles on my nose but I am turning red after only 5 mnts under the sun and i am burning after 10 mnts even with a spf 1 million!

I admit, I used to be addicted to tanning a few years ago... And about 2 years ago I completely stopped....and by completely I mean...i wear a hat when i'm outside, always wear my spf and never step into tanning salons anymore...It's not the cancer that I am necessarily concerned about...lol...it's more about hyperpigmentation and disgusting wrinkled-leather-face look. I am an esthetician and I work with so many women and men who come for facials and I look at their skin and I am soooooo happy I stopped tanning!!! I used to like the look of really tanned skin but I am now happy with my healthy, pasty-self...hahaha

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm half Spanish so I tan quite easily in the summer and never get a sunburn.. I have never ever been to a tanning bed or anything that's a fake tan.

In the winter I'm usually ghostly pale and my mother often tries to convince me I need to get a tan, but I really don't like the idea. I'm slightly claustrophobic so that has to do with it..

• 1 year later...

Does someone know where I can find a good spray tan that DOESNT make me look orange?? :p

I already tried Garnier and while it looked awesome after spraying it on, it made me look orange the day after so....

I know Loreal has some bronzing products, does someone know if they are good? I'm maybe thinking of going for a lotion rather than a spray...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love having a tan, and I've been a few times in the tanning bed. I do, however, think it is bad for my health, and

I'd like to consider other options, but I haven't found a good tanning spray. If anyone has any opinions, please, do say! :)

No idea :(

I tried a tanning lotion from loreal before, (only tried it on my arm to see how it would come out), and it came out even, but very orange... It smelled very good in the beginning, but the day after... really strange smell!

They always say to exfoliate, but I never did that

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

As I've aged, I've gotten a few of the non-serious skin cancers removed, so no more outdoor sun. This summer, started spray tanning - LA Tan has a special on Mondays, $17. Recommend the medium, not dark. Lasts a good 10 days or so... use their Tan Extender body lotion, and don't take hot showers. Great if you're going to a pool party in summer, or just want that healthy outdoors look. (Watch your toenails, however, they get orange underneath! Stand on a towel during the procedure.)

• 6 years later...