Bellazon

Janet Jackson
Thumbnail

Allie

• 2 weeks later...

Janet Jackson Romancing Wealthy Businessman From Qatar

it's been the "hot" news in Qatar for a while Janet Jackson and her relationship with one of the richest businessmen in Qatar, Wisam Al Mana

R&B superstar Janet Jackson has found love with a wealthy businessman from Qatar, according to reports. The "Nasty" hitmaker split from her longtime boyfriend, producer Jermaine Dupri, last summer after seven years of dating. But Jackson, 43, has now moved on and started a romance with 35-year-old industrialist Wissam Al Mana, reports U.S. news show The Insider.

Though Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri have split, they remain good friends. The two musicians recently reunited for the making of soundtrack for her new movie "Why Did I Get Married Too?" which also stars Jill Scott, Sharon Leal and Malik Yoba.

"I'm not the type of girl that stays in touch with your ex like that," Janet previously said. "Jermaine is one of my best friends. I love him to death. We're still connected. We're still good friends. We still talk." And she is quick to add, "We're there for one another. I think it will remain that way for the rest of my life."

janet8.jpg

2meqop5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...