Bellazon

Versace and Valentino Shows

Taben

hey, does someone have any video of valentino or versace shows ? they're the best every year imo cause they know how to make the girls look gorgeous with sexy, glamourous outfits and great hair and makeup. I'm looking for recent shows (2006,2005,2004...) or just some models parts if you have them (ana beatriz barros, eugenia volodina, gemma ward, caroline trentini, hana soukupova, julia stegner, daria werbowy -dunno if she does those show but since she's the most on-demand girl in the fashion industry right now... or even gisele parts in older shows) just leave links for the vids or pm me plz :) thank you ;)

• 1 month later...

Valentino - Spring 2006 PARIS

Models who talk in vid: Doutzen Kroes, Diana Dondoe, Lily Donaldson, Raquel Zimmerman

Other models in vid: Inguna Butane, Bianca Balti, Julia, Stegner, Gemma Ward, Jessica Stam, Eugenia Volodina, Hana Soukupova, Natasha Poly, Caroline Trentini, Marija Vujovic, Mariacarla Boscono

http://rapidshare.de/files/11402436/valentino.MPG.html

enjoy :)

aww thx you Andrea but i already have it, i hope you didn't upload it just for me :/ actually i dowload all the things related to eugenia on FTV lol :laugh:

Anyways thx for posting in that thread... i don't beleive that other ppl don't have those vids, they're just to mean to share :shifty: :laugh: j/k

aww thx you Andrea but i already have it, i hope you didn't upload it just for me :/ actually i dowload all the things related to eugenia on FTV lol :laugh:

Anyways thx for posting in that thread... i don't beleive that other ppl don't have those vids, they're just to mean to share :shifty: :laugh: j/k

damn :ninja:

well I guess other members could download it :)

I've got a few fashion shows I've been meaning to share (not only versace & valentino) :D

you love that "i'll guess you'll never know" thing huh ? :laugh:

i know you do'nt download them... i know YOU STEAL THEM :ninja:

:laugh: :yes:

me, NEVER! :shifty:

after I finish posting the rest of the versace and valentino shows I'll start posting d&g shows in here :)

this can be the fashion show video thread :whistle:

you love that "i'll guess you'll never know" thing huh ? :laugh:

i know you do'nt download them... i know YOU STEAL THEM :ninja:

:laugh: :yes:

me, NEVER! :shifty:

after I finish posting the rest of the versace and valentino shows I'll start posting d&g shows in here :)

this can be the fashion show video thread :whistle:

oh yes that's a good idea !! i should ask a mod or an admin to edit the name of the thread... But i dunno if a lot of ppl are interested in fashions shows ? as far as i'm concerned i download them from FTV so i guess it wouldn't be too much trouble anyways to post the links and name the models...

oh yes that's a good idea !! i should ask a mod or an admin to edit the name of the thread... But i dunno if a lot of ppl are interested in fashions shows ? as far as i'm concerned i download them from FTV so i guess it wouldn't be too much trouble anyways to post the links and name the models...

we must get more members to love fashion shows :whistle:

*goes to change siggy* :ninja:

lool yes... i love to see beautiful girls walking the runway, especially eugenia lol...

:laugh: nice siggy lool

lool yes... i love to see beautiful girls walking the runway, especially Tiiu & Inguna lol...

:yes: agreed :whistle:

lool yes... i love to see beautiful girls walking the runway, especially EUGENIA lol...

:yes: agreed but i hate to see Tiiu and Inguna... Those girls should definitely have some plastic surgery :ninja:

awww you're a bit harsh, they're beautiful imo ! :whistle:

Here's the Gucci show u requested :)

Gucci - Fall 2004 MILAN

Models who talk in vid: Tiiu Kuik, Julia Stegner, Daria Werbowy, Liya Kebede, Mariacarla Boscono, Ujjiwala Raut, Adina Fohlin

Other models in vid: Gemma Ward, Eugenia Volodina, Hana Soukupova, Natasha Poly

http://rapidshare.de/files/11773281/gucci2004.MPG.html