Bellazon

Sasha Pivovarova
Thumbnail

purple

• 4 weeks later...

Someone needs to get this girl a mental exam and a drug test. I saw her walking in the marc jacobs show and her walk is the most peculiar thing ever she can hardly keep her balance and looks like she has been wounded in battle and even worse is this ghost like glare she has what makes it worse is i think img is trying to market her as satans love child because there is no way any human being could naturally have that expression without it being forced unless they were possed somehow hich i said before that she might be.

Thats a little harsh, I saw her on the runway and she didnt look THAT bad, a few of the other models looked worse, looked like horses galloping. Just cause a model looks "scary" doesnt mean shes possessed or on drugs, there are a few other models who are oftend referred to as scary but its just an opinion.

well if you think she has a bad walk just look at julia stegner at the fall 06 versace show she looks totally not what everyone portrays her to be. she slouches the whole time shes on the catwalk, and if you have heard her "thoughts" on versace show podcast she sounds like a total airhead that is just full of herself. so i dont think sasha is that bad

• 1 month later...

She's my all-time favourite at at the moment !

And I believe it will never change !

Here's some of Sasha's photo ..

Balmain fw 06

balmainfw0614kw.th.jpgbalmainfw0622ro.th.jpg

Etro fw 06

etrofw0615dr.th.jpgetrofw0626nd.th.jpg

Gaultier Couture 06SS

gaultiercouture06ss17uw.th.jpggaultiercouture06ss29bh.th.jpggaultiercouture06ss38xx.th.jpggaultiercouture06ss40si.th.jpg

Viktor and Rolf fw 06

viktorandrolffw0611js.th.jpgviktorandrolffw0621xc.th.jpgviktorandrolffw0630tm.th.jpgviktorandrolffw0641hn.th.jpg

Edited by Jessica

I dont get it. I mean, i don't like her, but in some photos im like "wow, she is a good model and her face doesn't scare the crap out of me" but then i see candids and some edi's and i run for cover and cry on my boy friends shoulder for dear life. She's like polar oposites depending on the pic. *shrugs*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...