Bellazon

Sasha Pivovarova
Thumbnail

purple

I've really had a change of heart looking through this thread. I admit I had previously openly criticized Sasha without even looking at more than 2 of her editorials (and actually I found one interesting). I just looked at her runway pics and her eyes scared me so I assumed she was another boring freak model. But she really is a good model. I wouldn't expect her to be but her editorials are quite interesting. She really knows how to fit into the role she's playing. Interesting model.

thanks Nemeside. :hehe:

I've really had a change of heart looking through this thread. I admit I had previously openly criticized Sasha without even looking at more than 2 of her editorials (and actually I found one interesting). I just looked at her runway pics and her eyes scared me so I assumed she was another boring freak model. But she really is a good model. I wouldn't expect her to be but her editorials are quite interesting. She really knows how to fit into the role she's playing. Interesting model.

every1 says that sasha is so freaky. OMG, just why? :| i see her very beautiful & true her eyes look a lil "dangerous" & pointy :shifty: ... but that is so cute at her!!

:woot:

HOMETOWN: Moscow, Russia

THE ARTIST: Sasha went from studying art history at Russian State University for the Humanities to shooting Prada ad campaigns. Also an artist, she likes to paint in her "very romantic and cozy" Brooklyn loft—one of her portraits of fellow models was recently shown in Paris.

CURRENT PROJECT: Rereading War and Peace.

post-4038-1176828390_thumb.jpg

post-4038-1176828398_thumb.jpg

:woot:

HOMETOWN: Moscow, Russia

THE ARTIST: Sasha went from studying art history at Russian State University for the Humanities to shooting Prada ad campaigns. Also an artist, she likes to paint in her "very romantic and cozy" Brooklyn loft—one of her portraits of fellow models was recently shown in Paris.

CURRENT PROJECT: Rereading War and Peace.

post-4038-1176828390_thumb.jpg

post-4038-1176828398_thumb.jpg

I'm reeeaallly starting to like her.

^I agree, her, Raquel's and Stam's are the best!

i think you forgot to add gemma on the list :wave:

Gemma (unfortunately) wasn't in the Vogue shoot

I got picture's from the Calvin Klein ad,

Sascha looks gorgeous. Its in the UK Vogue May of this year.

I think the picture's look really raw, but I like it ;P.

I know the quality sucks, btw.

xx.

That's Natalia Vodianova

No, realy, it isn't ;).

I know, it looks really vage there, and it kinda looks liek Natalia there,

but its Sasha, its a lot more clear in the mag :).

But its Sasha, trust me.

xx.

I've got this Vogue, n i can tell u it is deffinatley 100% Natalia. <_< It doesn't look remotley like Sasha.