Bellazon

Sasha Pivovarova
Thumbnail

purple

I`m horrified how ugly is she . Don`t like her :cry: Look like and I don`t know like what but is somethink very ugly

someones about to get a bashing!

i respect your opinion but if you've got nothing pleasant to say... please don't say it... or say it in some other model's thread!

on a better note...

garden1gp7.th.jpg

14840ukvoguefebuary2008yv1.th.jpg

I have to agree with buhlack7. While I'm all about freedom of opinion, to go into a models thread just to call her ugly I find in bad taste, and disrespectful to all of us who DO appreciate said model.

And not to give a direct attack but, "horrified how ugly she is" is pretty immature to say. Perhaps you should explain why you dislike her, and then we might not take offense.

^ i know!!!

to call anyone (sasha) horribly ugly... is just! whoa buddy! you're asking for it! and i'm really trying to be nice here... coz usually... i would go all out bashing the person without even thinking!!! hahhah!

but hmm.... i am in a good happy mood! hahahah!

i mean... i dislike models too... but i would never ever say 'im horrified at how ugly she is... very ugly!'

coz no matter how much a dislike a model or a person... no one is ever THAT ugly because everyone is beautiful in their own way! and its just rude... no... rude is such a nice way to put it... its just witless and ignorant!

I agree, I used to bash anyone I didn't like when I was new but I'm controlled now because it's not nice to go on a thread of a model you like and see such a comment.

I think she looks great on the Vogue US ed by I&V!

whoa whoa whoa!!! thiago... is this really you! hahahahaahahah! :rofl: :hug:

you're being so nice to sasha! hahaahha!

and thanks wicked!!!