Bellazon

Sasha Pivovarova
Thumbnail

purple

Yes,it's Sasha.

In my country,Taiwan,sometimes can see the TV coomercial.

When this commercial was realeased, I can see some news about Sasha.

The news said Sasha is a very talented model and absolutely....she is a supermodel.

Yes,it's Sasha.

In my country,Taiwan,sometimes can see the TV coomercial.

When this commercial was realeased, I can see some news about Sasha.

The news said Sasha is a very talented model and absolutely....she is a supermodel.

:wub:

Thanks for ID

:yes: It agree,she is a supermodel :hell yea!:

• 3 weeks later...

It's official! Sasha is out of Prada! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Who Wears Prada?

Linda Evangelista confirmed for fall campaign

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

(NEW YORK) When Linda Evangelista opted for a Prada frock instead of a Louis Vuitton number to wear to the recent Brooklyn Ball celebrating Takashi Murakami, she wasn't committing a fashion faux pas. Instead, the Canadian-born model and former face of Ann Taylor, M.A.C Viva Glam, L'Oréal, and Versace was merely supporting the Italian fashion house who tapped her as its fall ad campaign face. Evangelista is in town this week to shoot with Steven Meisel at Chelsea Piers. The mother of son Augustin James turns 43 this May, and she's currently dating Hard Rock magnate Peter Morton. Evangelista's last project with Meisel was the headline-making Italian Vogue "Makeover Madness" issue spoofing plastic surgery.

It's official! Sasha is out of Prada! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Who Wears Prada?

Linda Evangelista confirmed for fall campaign

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

(NEW YORK) When Linda Evangelista opted for a Prada frock instead of a Louis Vuitton number to wear to the recent Brooklyn Ball celebrating Takashi Murakami, she wasn't committing a fashion faux pas. Instead, the Canadian-born model and former face of Ann Taylor, M.A.C Viva Glam, L'Oréal, and Versace was merely supporting the Italian fashion house who tapped her as its fall ad campaign face. Evangelista is in town this week to shoot with Steven Meisel at Chelsea Piers. The mother of son Augustin James turns 43 this May, and she's currently dating Hard Rock magnate Peter Morton. Evangelista's last project with Meisel was the headline-making Italian Vogue "Makeover Madness" issue spoofing plastic surgery.