Bellazon

The Da Vinci Code

Adrianas Llama

I'd be quite confused if I saw the movie without reading the book. There's not enough time to let anything sink in and also, they leave out the finer details, which makes it all the harder to understand... :confused: :huh: :dontgetit: :lost:

I'd be quite confused if I saw the movie without reading the book. There's not enough time to let anything sink in and also, they leave out the finer details, which makes it all the harder to understand... :confused: :huh: :dontgetit: :lost:

I didn't read the book and I understood the film just fine ;)

Am I the only one who thought the movie didn't live up to the book. I felt everything was hand-fed to you and overly narrated for the people who didn't read the book

No you're definitely not the only one but what I don't understand are people who expected it to live up to the book. It is rare that film adaptations live up to the book. If you take them as two completely separate entities (like my Mom did) I think you're able to enjoy the film a lot better (than someone who expects too much). Expecting it to be on the same level as the book just leads to disappointment methinks :/

• 5 months later...