Bellazon

Rumor has it...

OriginalSin

^ Ermmm...I am Evangelical Christian :ninja:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend :no:

Rumor has it Lady Fatale Loves Jesus but laughs at religions other than her own :o

I grew up with no religion because my parents were two different religions and chose not to raise me with one. :ninja:

Rumor has it solo parties with A-List actors :o

^ It is ok, I am not offended. I am used to people making fun of Evangelical Christians b/c of the nonsense on TV :p And I am not a crazy religious person, so it is all good :hug:

Rumor has it, Lady Fatale starred in the movie Femme Fatale. But which character was she??? :shifty:

Rumor has it, [solo] got a lump of coal from Santa b/c he did something naughty last night.

Rumor has it solo is going to give me some of that money he got. :D

^ It is ok, I am not offended. I am used to people making fun of Evangelical Christians b/c of the nonsense on TV :p And I am not a crazy religious person, so it is all good :hug:

Rumor has it, Lady Fatale starred in the movie Femme Fatale. But which character was she??? :shifty:

I know what you mean :hug: I get it a lot at the other end of the stick for not being religious. :laugh:

If you watch the movie, you shall find out. :evil: :shifty: