OriginalSin

Rumor has it...

Rumor has it I've received numorous glowing reviews of NvrEnough's tight DJ-ing skills ^ :thumbsup: This is gonna be one kick ass soiree. :ddr:

*JoeK.You know me so well.It was me.I confess.I wanted to clock that sorry sucker. :rofl: ^ *

Rumor has it a new series called CSI: West Coast is gonna be starting. It will be much like CSI:Miami but BB will be the Horatio-like character.

Rumor has it BB has taken to referring to me as her lamb in hopes of hypnotizing me into sleeping with her

Rumor has it yours_forever was the spy who stole the plans from the death star (honey trap :/)

Rumor has it TR was seen hanging from a tree close to Old Trafford hoping to catch a glimpse of Cristiano during his pregame warmup.

[solo] was last seen huddled in an alley whispering my name over and over. ^

Rumor has it Helen is finally back from a secret mission to find the secret ingredient in a secret food. ... secret

Aye yes, it's all top secret ;)

Rumour has it that bronx bomber stole all the underwear in the VS shop in NYC :o

[solo] was last seen huddled in an alley whispering my name over and over. ^

Rumor has it that was in shock after learning I had made you pregnant :blink:

Rumor has it JoeKnight has been assigned to spy on BB and report all activity to SIS

Rumor has it BB wants a millon pics of Cristiano Ronaldo of her Christmas' gift.

You are still suspended from your SIS duties so your access codes and various ways of gathering info have been shut down. ^

Rumor has it TR is gonna get the desired feeding schedule for my cats while I am out of town.