Bellazon

Rumor has it...

OriginalSin

(Y) ^

Rumor has it JK in addition to writing the script for the upcoming CSI Miami movie is writing my biography. :shifty:

Don't forget to start booking me for the morning shows,Joe. :laugh: Just a few requirements:I must have white roses,chamomile tea,bottled water[room temperature],Swiss chocolates,lighting that is soothing to the eyes,massages for my cats,blue peanut M&M's,a driver,someone to carry me in/out of the studio,etc.And the only late night show I will do is Letterman. :rofl:

^ you forgot a Klondike bar, a CD of Sean Connery singing "Can you feel the beat within my heart", a peanut butter and peach jelly sandwich with the ends cut off, real Italian pizza flown in from Italy, a few of your favorite things, an elephant named Bubba, and most important ... business socks .... "cause it's business time" :rofl:

rumor has it BB was the lead singer of an 80's band

TR's back too :woot:

rumor has it BB and TR are gonna take NYC by storm this summer. Literally ... they were gonna rent an Aston Martin, but decided coming cross country by storm-front was a better idea.

BTW, does the storm rental come with free thunderbolt refills ??