Bellazon

:::Bellazon::: This is how you make a cup of tea

come on yaar

you microwave your tea?

amittedly i have never seen tea done in a microwave :blush: i do my hot chocolate like that (note: hot chocolate contains milk unlike cocoa which is a bastardised form containing only hot water. damn, cocoa <_< )

why do you not use a kettle or kettle and tea pot? :idk:

Barry, since u british i gotta tell u something: how com british ppl are said to drink tea all the time but you tea is so :yuckky: ?? maybe i went to the wrong places when i was in London but hey i think it was even worse than a starbucks' coffee (ok maybe not worse but pretty close)

Barry, since u british i gotta tell u something: how com british ppl are said to drink tea all the time but you tea is so :yuckky: ?? maybe i went to the wrong places when i was in London but hey i think it was even worse than a starbucks' coffee (ok maybe not worse but pretty close)

you should note that tea is quite different from coffee . . .

maybe you did go to the wrong place in london. i dunno :idk:

and yes, we do drink lots of tea. personally i real like it. i dunno. maybe you're not a tea person or you only like certain varieties.

i think that tea is good but i empaphise totally if people dislike it. admittedly i can't stand coffee :blush:

hey i didn't say that lol plus i got a very good image of the UK and of british ppl (eventho most britons says London ain't actually representative of the uk -anyway that city rooooooocks) so plz just tell me i went to bad places cuz everything's normally great in the uk lool

you microwave your tea?

Apparently microwaving water can be very dangerous and it's been known to spontaneously explode on people, causing a lot of pain and suffering.

They also play a lot of football and created modern day football, but they don't have much to show for that either. :rofl:

you microwave your tea?

Apparently microwaving water can be very dangerous and it's been known to spontaneously explode on people, causing a lot of pain and suffering.

Damn straight kiddies *dons lab coat and dorky glasses* if you microwave water with no impurities it will rise above boiling point but wont neva bubble.. untill it comes into contact with impurities i.e. your hand perhaps, and then BANG! water assplode! have fun in the burns ward yo