Bellazon

Stacy Keibler
Thumbnail

GoodFoot

looks like another set of scans I'll have to "do right" since no one knows the easiest two steps in scanning

1) Turn the descreening filter on. If you don't have one, you don't have any business scanning

2) Put a black piece of construction paper behind the image to prevent the image from the other side of the page bleeding through

Do that and the scans become *quality* and not *suck*

I should note that I didn't scan them

and the poster above me is kind of a prick

I admit that I worded it as such on purpose. I really am sick of bad scans, especially when it takes two seconds of effort to do them right. Most people who post scans like that either 1) Found it on the web, which is cool but theyre still bad scans or 2) Usually indicate that they know theyre bad scans, in which case I offer more helpfully worded advice.

But scans like that are just plain laziness. And no, I don't blame you for posting them, just a lot of the folks who scan wrestling (or even worse, Page 3 chicks in the UK... <shudder>) simply don't take the time and effort to produce decent scans.

I usually back up my words with pretty good scans, some are even in this thread - not my best effort but at least there's no bleed through or crappy screening effect - my older ones (and crappier ones) have a Patriots logo on em, newer ones I don't bother with the logos.

who cares about scanning, this is the topic about the long legged beauty Stacy Keibler

If you'd prefer the bled through, screened scans you got here for the "long legged beautyf Stacy Keibler" then I suppose you dont want me to post my version when I do them here? Didn't think so. Stacy deserves better scans.

hey if you have better scans, then with all means post them, just talk about scanning somewhere else.

No but really post those others if you have them

:laugh:

Just got the cover done so far...text edited and did a lot more than just the two steps I talk about above (about 10 or so layers in photoshop)

skeiblerstuff061cov6hv.th.jpg

Nice Job Man, i got to say that is a job well done.

Keep it up :drool:

And the other pics that Sha posted are nice :laugh: