Bellazon

Vita Sidorkina
Thumbnail

sarnic

I thought her SI Swimsuit spread was phenomenal and her videos were the best of the whole bunch this year.

I know she didn't win "rookie of the year" but it would be stupid of them not to bring her back next year.

Also, just my 2 cents, I think she has the potential to be the next Candice Swanepoel.

5 hours ago, MERPER said:

I thought her SI Swimsuit spread was phenomenal and her videos were the best of the whole bunch this year.

I know she didn't win "rookie of the year" but it would be stupid of them not to bring her back next year.

Also, just my 2 cents, I think she has the potential to be the next Candice Swanepoel.

Totally agree! Except about the Candice part. Not because Vita isn't great or doesn't deserve it but she's not that famous. She should, of course, I think her work is always really good.

Agreed as well.  Her Sports Illustrated shoot was excellent, right up there with Kate Upton's and Barbara Palvin's as the best of the issue.  Big things should be in store for Vita coming up in her career.  Can't wait to see what they are. :smile: 

1 hour ago, aguusmaltes said:

Totally agree! Except about the Candice part. Not because Vita isn't great or doesn't deserve it but she's not that famous. She should, of course, I think her work is always really good.

In fairness, Vita has been with Victoria's Secret for, what, 2 years? Candice wasn't as famous early in her career either. It takes time for most models to work their way up to Candice's level of fame.

I am just saying that I think her look, her body and her apparent playful attitude and willing to do some risque shoots makes her someone who could... in 2-5 years be as big/famous as Candice.

10 hours ago, MERPER said:

In fairness, Vita has been with Victoria's Secret for, what, 2 years? Candice wasn't as famous early in her career either. It takes time for most models to work their way up to Candice's level of fame.

I am just saying that I think her look, her body and her apparent playful attitude and willing to do some risque shoots makes her someone who could... in 2-5 years be as big/famous as Candice.

I understand now, you're totally right! Can't wait to see what she will do next.