cast0r

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

i'm posting all to both forum so theyr all same :whistle:  

Which forum are you talking about :blink: ?? What's the link??

Megan's VERY gorgeous & cute :D. I discover her in the Olsens'movie then Lindsay Lohan's movie lol :laugh: :woot: She's VERY talented :yes:

Thanks for the beautiful pics ;)

She looks good in some pics others meh, She does remind me alot of Christina Aguilera with her black curled hair. She looks better with it straight, I also see a resemblance to Kim Smith with the Blk hair straight.

She's always cast as a really snotty girl...and word 'round the net is she's like that in real life too :/

She looked soo stunning in 'confessions of a teenage drama queen'. I think the black hair suits her best. Gawd, she's gorgeous.

Does anyone see a resemblance between her and Katie Cleary from America's next top model?

Megan, finally without that idiot ex-boyfriend of her's David Gallagher!:

meganfoxpurpledress110wr.th.jpg meganfoxpurpledress260da.th.jpg meganfoxpurpledress272vv.th.jpg meganfoxpurpledress286jo.th.jpg

meganfoxpurpledress18er.th.jpg meganfoxpurpledress27wi.th.jpg meganfoxpurpledress39uh.th.jpg meganfoxpurpledress50sl.th.jpg

meganfoxpurpledress62kk.th.jpg meganfoxpurpledress76vg.th.jpg meganfoxpurpledress89cf.th.jpg meganfoxpurpledress92kw.th.jpg

meganfoxpurpledress108az.th.jpg meganfoxpurpledress124kz.th.jpg meganfoxpurpledress131wz.th.jpg meganfoxpurpledress140yd.th.jpg

meganfoxpurpledress150ys.th.jpg meganfoxpurpledress162eu.th.jpg meganfoxpurpledress173sj.th.jpg meganfoxpurpledress181xc.th.jpg

What an amazing beauty!!! :drool: