Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

• 2 weeks later...
She's like the new Angelina Jolie, only actually kinda hotter! lol! :heart:

Can anyone tell me more about her? What's her " image"? She's not another Lindsay Lohan, is she?

I agree she is hotter. And no she is not another Lindsey, she actually stays pretty quiet and is not known to go out and party. She loves tatoos and comic books. And she is engaged to Brian Austin Green from 90210. Her favorite actress is Marilyn Monroe and in her interviews she seems to be really nice and not too into herself like the others.

That's why she is one of the few actresses I like these days

She's like the new Angelina Jolie, only actually kinda hotter! lol! :heart:

Can anyone tell me more about her? What's her " image"? She's not another Lindsay Lohan, is she?

I agree she is hotter. And no she is not another Lindsey, she actually stays pretty quiet and is not known to go out and party. She loves tatoos and comic books. And she is engaged to Brian Austin Green from 90210. Her favorite actress is Marilyn Monroe and in her interviews she seems to be really nice and not too into herself like the others.

That's why she is one of the few actresses I like these days

Oh, I am so glad! :clap:

Because I really like her but I have a hard time staying a fan of someone if their behavior ( or at least the rumors we hear about it) is a little sad, a la Lindsay. I'm sure Lindsay is nice enough, but I find it hard to like her because of all the bad rep :whistle:

Anyway, count me as an official Megan Fox fan now! :) :heart:

I know what you mean. I use to love Angelina Jolie until the Jennifer Aniston thing and the excessive adopting, I think it's unfair to the children she already has.

I just hope Megan gets some quality work because she is way better than most of the young actresses out there