Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

hmm, She is really pretty, but there's something in her eyes that I don't like. She doesn't seem genuine, like she's trying too hard. I know she's only 2 years older than me, but I can't help snorting at the candids where she makes all those poses. Also, her personality seems kind of made-up. She's sounding all tough-chic, but I can only wonder how much of that is actually real. O well, I'll just give her the benefit of the doubt, ;)

hmm, She is really pretty, but there's something in her eyes that I don't like. She doesn't seem genuine, like she's trying too hard. I know she's only 2 years older than me, but I can't help snorting at the candids where she makes all those poses. Also, her personality seems kind of made-up. She's sounding all tough-chic, but I can only wonder how much of that is actually real. O well, I'll just give her the benefit of the doubt, ;)

yeah, i agree with all of that

Doesn't sound like you're giving her the benefit of the doubt. :|

I don't think she's trying to be -- she just is. Despite the attire she was wearing in Transformers, her beauty was pretty distracting in the movie. She kind of had that "You want to make love to me" look throughout the entire movie. Even though they don't look similar (despite the comparisons because of the tattoos and "tough girl" image), she is sort of like Angelina Jolie where they basically just ooze sex from their faces without having to do anything.

However, the picture above my post IS really nice and "wholesome," as is this one:

post-476-0-1446118832-39346_thumb.jpg

However, having seen her in the movie... I know she doesn't have to try to be sexy. She just is. All the time.

this girl is beautiful but to be honest, her personality blows. she will never be angelina, angelina has poise and grace, megan gives off a trashy tacky feel to me. but she is absolutly gorgeous, i would love to see her without makeup

I try not to get into these kinds of discussions (personality) - but to be fair, just a few years ago Angelina Jolie was wearing a vial of Billy Bob's blood around her neck.

this girl is beautiful but to be honest, her personality blows. she will never be angelina, angelina has poise and grace, megan gives off a trashy tacky feel to me. but she is absolutly gorgeous, i would love to see her without makeup

I try not to get into these kinds of discussions (personality) - but to be fair, just a few years ago Angelina Jolie was wearing a vial of Billy Bob's blood around her neck.

im not starting a discussion, im just stating my opinion, if you choose to comment on its thats your decision.