• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Vallikrupa said:

Her personal photos should not be here

Photos she wants to keep private shouldn't be anywhere online. I wonder if these "leaked" pictures are hacked or are they intentionally leaked to boost career, to have attention? I am a stupid guy and I don't know. If the phones and cloud services are that easily hacked, why do celebrities take these "personal" photos in the first place? Megan Fox certainly has enough money to buy a good dedicated camera and have the photos on a memory card instead of iCloud. Aren't there professional tips for celebrities about how to protect your privacy? To who are these "pussy slip" photos taken for? Boyfriends? I hope they find means to take these photos and keep them safe from hacking somehow (a USB memory stick in their safe maybe?). I am a straight man so of course I want to see pussy pictures of a women as sexy as Megan Fox (I'd be lying if I said otherwise), but I also respect her privacy and right to keep her "personal photos" to herself and show them only to the select few people she wants to.

4 hours ago, Vallikrupa said:

From where did you get such private photos?

What's the problem? How do you even know if that photo is "private" or not? How do you know if she is ok with it being public or not?

The photo is a normal selfie people take and share everyday. Nothing revealing in that photo. Why do you call it "such private photo"?

• 2 weeks later...