Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

I'm sad that her career seems to be winding down. I miss seeing her face everywhere.

I honestly am sad to see her fame dwindling, but I am also not surprised. I can't help but feel like she handled fame somewhat poorly. But that is my opinion, and it's entirely possible I would have handled it worse. So, lets hope it turns around.

Because I think it's the most shitty TV show ever!!

Well Not really shitty but all the sex scenes make it so ridiculous to me and so not sexy. But I've only seen season 1 and the serie is a real flop in France so i don't even know when season 2 will be on tv again? I might give it another chance but that will be the last!

But if u really want to torture me tie me on a chair in front of: NCIS and Beverly Hills90210 + Melrose place new generation/Gossip girls or any teen series!

Megan!! < just to be on topic! :laugh:

I thought you meant that you can't wait for Megan to make an appearance

in some sort of movie/t-show/photoshoot. But your list seems pretty decent,

especially the lottery part!

"But if u really want to torture me tie me on a chair in front of: NCIS and Beverly Hills90210 + Melrose place new generation/Gossip girls or any teen series!"

Oh how great minds think alike! :blush:

And back on Megan, out for dinner photos, just beauitful. Her marriage seems solid as a rock and mostly hand in hand with her lover, just delightful!