Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

Her face looks too smooth. Especially her forehead. Most twentysomethings have a few thin lines but she has the forehead of a 9 year old. Also, if she tones down the makeup a bit she would probably look way better. In her candids she looks so much prettier than at premieres etc.

She actually looks like she's balding around the hairline and tried to fix it was hair implants, her jaw structure seems off, her nose looks like she's had excessive work done to it, the eye shape is also way off. Classic case of botox through the cheeks, lips look also done and the brow looks weaved. Jesus!

Megan has a team of stylist, and at NO POINT did they sit back and say "enough is enough Megan".... And what about her piss poor excuse of a husband? Nothing's been said? "Hunny you look beautiful the way you are, you don't need to have work done"

This morph has been taking place over a year and it's reaching biblical proportions of wtf.

Megan please been healthy and happy for 2011!

You know sometimes the most wonderful caring husband can't do anything when it comes to certain problems. I am not a shrink and i know nothing about her life but seeing what she has done on her face in such a short time she might suffer of Body dysmorphic disorder? I am not even talking about her huge lost of weight... She need help & it's certainly not her team of stylist or advertising agents or press agents who are going to help her.

Megan

95f00f115484355.jpg = :alien:

:cry:

For the first one of my visits I agree with all the opinions (especially the husband speak up and the take back self esteem and run away from Hollywood), but it brings me no pleasure :cry: .

On the positive side, I dislike the nose the same as before and the dress was nice and she can remedy a lot of it by a healthier diet, stopping the surgery and letting the botox ect. dissipate naturally by just not adding to it :) .