Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

Megan Fox eyeing motherhood?

Filed Under: General News

Hollywood actress Megan Fox is reportedly planning a baby after tying the knot with lover Brian Austin Green. The couple got married in a small ceremony at the Four Seasons Resort on the Big Island of Hawaii with Brian’s eight-year-old son Kassius, who he has from a previous relationship with

related stories

“She’s longing to get pregnant and have a child with Brian and they are already building a nursery room at their Hollywood Hills mansion,” a friend of the actress said.

The 24-year-old star had previously admitted that she feels like a mother anyway as she has been raising stepson Kassius for years.

“I am a stepmother to the fullest extent. I have looked after Kassius since he was three and he has no memory of life without me. For some reason, no one wants to look at me that way, but I am responsible for him and I’ve never struggled with that, from bedtime stories to the school run,” Fox had said.

I agree. There is nothing left to be said about this surgery.

Everyone, choose whatever you want to think about this, but stop discussing it all the time and posting the same 'evidence' over and over again will only clutter this thread.

well, I thought we were here to talk about her and her career and her public life...

I didn't know we were here only to post pictures of her...cause that's boring...

anyway, if we are not supposed to talk about her, then we shouldn't be talking about her pregnancy rumours or wedding either...

let's just post all the pics we find! :D

well, I thought we were here to talk about her and her career and her public life...

I didn't know we were here only to post pictures of her...cause that's boring...

anyway, if we are not supposed to talk about her, then we shouldn't be talking about her pregnancy rumours or wedding either...

let's just post all the pics we find! :D

Im all for variarty of topics that are posted...but when it's been repeted again and again for the best part of five pages it starts to get a little tidious to be quite honest. And is making the thread less desirable

Megan is like a bad version of Angelina Jolie.

megan-fox-before-surgery-2009.jpg

I'm not seeing it. Makeup, yes. Eyelashes, yes. Eyebrows, yes. Lip plumpitude? Nope. Nose? Nope. I challenge anyone to find a difference with a ruler, in these two pics anyway. :)

I agree with that. The face is the same. The scene light & makeup are different.