Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

You know, it just occurred to me that her whole face seems swollen, not just her lips. Like she´s had an allergic reaction to something. For example, that vein on the side of her head doesn´t look too healthy. Also, it´s like she can´t open her eyes properly. Even on the pictures when she´s smiling, she has that sleepy look going on. If she did have an allergic reaction, it explains why she looks like this. I had to show up for my graduation and I had an allergic reaction to who knows what it was. I had this puffy face with bee stung lips. There´s a reason I don´t look at those pictures anymore, haha.

Though I won´t deny that she could have gotten something done, I think she´ll probably look better at the next event.

Are you guys sure that she had surgery? And if so, what kind? I think she just aged a little (like all people do in their 20s v. when they're..18) and lost body fat.

Yeah... I'm sure:

Well, I think I see 3 things (possibly). Thanks for clearing it up for me. :>

cheeks!!! definitely the cheeks as well...they never used to be this fat :p omg what is so bad about how she looked in 2007...she looks perfectly good... infact better.... but i have a feeling, a mere speculation... that she may be having body dysmorphic disorder. i know i said it is her prerogative....it is but this is how i'm reacting to her actions :p

This isn't in reference to any individual or isolated post, but I just wanted to say in reference to this whole surgery issue because it seems this thread shows signs of going in the direction of another thread that has become kindof redundant in that area. I just want all to know that there is a thread about surgery somewhere in General Babe Discussion, can we let that be the place to talk about surgery from now on :) ? Model/Celeb threads aren't the place for ongoing soap boxes ect. about such things. If you've said it one time, can we let that be enough? Its not a grand revelation and is pretty redundant. We already have one circus thread that we all know what it is, I don't think this will get that bad, but if this one or any other one turns into another one I'm going to flip out :ninja: . This is supposed to be the kindof borderline but basically sensible and funny thread, not another psycho headache thread. Please utilize the surgery thread or the Chat Thread to fulfill your surgery talk needs. That's all I had to say about that and hopefully I don't have to say anymore and we can just all move on in peace :) ...

I know you said it wasn't in reference to an isolated post, but I just want to be clear that i wasn't trying to insite a reaction with my comparison photo. I figured since the question was asked, a photo might just let the person make up their own mind.

No malice on my part. :flower:

^^I noticed :/. At first I was kinda looking forward to it, but now Rotten Tomatoes and bdkreviews have given it pretty much the worst rating possible, I'm thinking I'm going to rent this one when it comes out on dvd. She seems to have only 15 minutes of screentime and her character's connection with the main character seems to have gotten lost somewhere in the montage studio.

You know, I don't get it. I mean, people put effort in projects like this and it ends up like a loveless assembly of scattered scenes (from what I've read). Megan reportedly got her waist down to 18 inches (!) and had to do complex action scenes. Seems kinda pointless if you're only on screen for 15 minutes.