Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

i mean honestly it's not a big deal...it's her prerogative to get how many much of surgeries her heart desires. but at the same time u can't stop people from talking. it's repercussions to her actions but honestly whether she had any or none done...she still is gorgeous, though i prefer her looks in transformers 2 where the look was just right/nice. perhaps its just the makeup that makes it look like she's got some done...i mean lip plumpers can make them look huge too...now if only she could share where she got those plumpers from... :(

Theron..... why on god's green earth would you post that many pictures in ONE POST?

I feel sorry for those on dialup/DSL

That's precisely the reason the thumbnails were invented for, each one is merely 6-7 Kb, so all of them together don't even make 800 Kb - 1 Mb, which is a very reasonable traffic.

You can find many single images posted which they alone are much larger than that (example), not to mention the animated GIF avatars many people have which usually are 4-5 Mb or even more.

Just 1 of those animated avatars or signatures can be the equivalent of around 1000 (one thousand) thumbnails.

And they are in 1 single post or splitted in 10 doesn't make any difference at all, it's exactly the same.

well surgery or not, many faces DO become more refined with age. aka features slightly change,get smaller,fit one's face better,etc...

my nose when I was a teen vs. now is a totally different nose, and nope didnt get any surgery. It just used to be more obvious on my face and now it "fits" I think that is the case with alot of people.

I do prefer her with a dark brown hair vs this flat black. and wow RED is amazing on her :heart:

i mean honestly it's not a big deal...it's her prerogative to get how many much of surgeries her heart desires. but at the same time u can't stop people from talking. it's repercussions to her actions but honestly whether she had any or none done...she still is gorgeous, though i prefer her looks in transformers 2 where the look was just right/nice. perhaps its just the makeup that makes it look like she's got some done...i mean lip plumpers can make them look huge too...now if only she could share where she got those plumpers from... :(

I agree. And I like her, so I kinda [naively] hope that if she gets called on it by enough fans (whether it's true or not) she might quit before she really gets started.

Cult Icon, I think your post was just a matter of wrong timing. These discussions about Megan's supposed surgeries started ages ago. Now everyone is talking about it again, some frequent thread visitors are getting fed up with it. And I guess I can understand because no matter what we say, Megan isn't going to hear about it anyway. Nor is she going to confirm it.

Which makes our opinions/thoughts/speculations even more worthless.

:blush: haha. I guess I was the babe in the wood. Megan is sexy and gorgeous, anyway.

deer2.jpg

I thought it was pretty obvious she had minor work done to her nose, lip filler like every other young actress, and breasts done because of the obvious changes between the first and second Transformers films. As an actress that doesn't have an overflow of acting cred, it isn't far-fetched that she would want to keep up her appearance. If no one is being insulting about it, why should it be forbidden to talk about?