Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

The reason Megan was let go from T3:

The filmmaker only had a week left to decide who would take the place of Fox, who was reportedly fired because she lost too much weight.

"No matter what people spin or say, Megan Fox was fired," the source told Hollywood Life. "She was very bitchy on the first two films; she always had an attitude. So it wasn’t a surprise that she got booted from the third film."

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/m...l#ixzz0ppOt0IZc

Two different industries :) . The controversy over thinspiration (no offense) is part of the reason fashion became so estranged from the mainstreem market to start with. There's really no need for endless debates about the fall of the supermodel, they basically just alienated the mainstreem market and celebs filled the void. Only fashion is a unique industry in that out of a combination of pride and self sufficiency refuse to even pretend to act based on compliance with mainstreem ideals the way the film, music ect. industries do. The fashion industry heads know that no matter what they choose to do their fans will adapt and accept it whatever it may be so they are all about their own agenda. Its not so easy in the film and music industries because while you have an agenda like all businesses do you still endlessly seek to comply with and please the mainstreem and their trends and ideals. So thus "too thin" for an actress is a different standard as a result.

Um here's what annoys me, they fire Megan for weight issues, and yet hire a model who's as small, if not smaller then Megan. :angry:

It is pretty amusing, but for all we know the conversation went like this.

Bay: "We're gonna need you to put on weight for Transformers 3."

Fox: "I'm Megan Fox, I don't have to listen to you."

Bay: "I see how it is. Bye."

(Bay hangs up)

Bay: "That girl's about to find out she defines 'replaceable.'"

Bay: "Hey, wanna be in my robot movie?"

Whiteley: "Sure!"

Bay: "You'll have to put on some weight though, fill out a bit."

Whiteley: "You're the boss!"

Bay: "Great, now wash my Ferrari."

(Whiteley hangs up)

Whiteley: "I'm gonna be a movie star!"

You're right, Frenchkiki, I like a little weight on a girl, and I don't like a six pack or muscles on a girl. But overall, like you said, she's a very attractive girl.

Joe Average, I didn't know what the fuck you were talking about until I read it a couple more times...now I get it, and you're right.

But I still have to wonder...they've always said that models have to be skinny because the camera makes them look fatter than they really are...but what about celebrities? It doesn't seem to apply to them. They always look the same, live, on film, or pictures. So..how the hell do you explain that? Do they use different cameras or film for models? Hmmm?

Um here's what annoys me, they fire Megan for weight issues, and yet hire a model who's as small, if not smaller then Megan. :angry:

Why believe that that's the real reason she was fired? The article you posted not long ago claims she was fired over weight issues, yet the quote only supports that Fox was a bitch, which sounds much more plausible as the main reason for her getting the boot - especially in light of the irony that they replaced her with a fashion model.

Two different industries :)

That's true, but with Rosie stepping into Hollywood, she's going to be subject to the same criticism as any actress, regardless of the industry she comes from. I think the more pertinent question is how well someone carries the weight. Even if Rosie is a size smaller than Fox (which I have no knowledge on), Rosie looks healthier and more feminine, so whether she's technically thinner is kind of irrelevant to me.

Bay: "Hey, wanna be in my robot movie?"

Whiteley: "Sure!"

Bay: "You'll have to put on some weight though, fill out a bit."

Whiteley: "You're the boss!"

Bay: "Great, now wash my Ferrari."

(Whiteley hangs up)

Whiteley: "I'm gonna be a movie star!"

:rofl: I think you forgot a couple lines though:

Whitely: "Oh blimey! Don't I need to know how to act?"

Bay: "Not in my films!"

Two different industries :) . The controversy over thinspiration (no offense) is part of the reason fashion became so estranged from the mainstreem market to start with. There's really no need for endless debates about the fall of the supermodel, they basically just alienated the mainstreem market and celebs filled the void. Only fashion is a unique industry in that out of a combination of pride and self sufficiency refuse to even pretend to act based on compliance with mainstreem ideals the way the film, music ect. industries do. The fashion industry heads know that no matter what they choose to do their fans will adapt and accept it whatever it may be so they are all about their own agenda. Its not so easy in the film and music industries because while you have an agenda like all businesses do you still endlessly seek to comply with and please the mainstreem and their trends and ideals. So thus "too thin" for an actress is a different standard as a result.

So true. Thing is so that Fashion seeks to be seen as so different, but pretty much coasts on using the same thing all the time.

+ I like your avatar/icon.

But I hope that Megan can find some kind of niche that might show promise under the "sexy" veneer.

7fe27283248795.gif1b12c283248797.gifa750d383248798.gif54d3d483248800.giffa984283248801.gif

3bb85a83248804.gif63e90e83248807.gife29de883248809.gif71822a83248812.gif8fb55183248816.gif

:rofl: Here are rare, candid shots of Megan Fox in a bikini over the weekend and is anyone else kind of disappointed by these? Maybe I've been spoiled by all those professional shoots in GQ, Rolling Stone, etc. but when you hear the words "Megan Fox in a bikini," you expect fireworks to cascade out of her vagina as she sits astride a unicorn reading funny words on the Internet that touch her like no man has ever touched her before. Instead, we get a skinny chick with obvious implants and Brian Austin Green which is almost the exact opposite of unicorn vagina-works. I'm no "Hollywood insider," but I'm pretty sure someone should fire her from another movie for this. Otherwise, we're no different than the apes at the zoo, pleasuring ourselves at whi- GEH.

btw I didn't write this, it's a quote that came with the pictures, so try not to be so "sensitive" about it. It's funny... laugh.. ha ha? Sense of humor ftw.

GF has no ass o.O

It's good to see her happy with Brian though (Y)

:rofl: Here are rare, candid shots of Megan Fox in a bikini over the weekend and is anyone else kind of disappointed by these? Maybe I've been spoiled by all those professional shoots in GQ, Rolling Stone, etc. but when you hear the words "Megan Fox in a bikini," you expect fireworks to cascade out of her vagina as she sits astride a unicorn reading funny words on the Internet that touch her like no man has ever touched her before. Instead, we get a skinny chick with obvious implants and Brian Austin Green which is almost the exact opposite of unicorn vagina-works. I'm no "Hollywood insider," but I'm pretty sure someone should fire her from another movie for this. Otherwise, we're no different than the apes at the zoo, pleasuring ourselves at whi- GEH.

GF has no ass o.O

It's good to see her happy with Brian though (Y)

Nop, they are exactly what I expected. And based on these; I would still do her. 90% of the heterosexual population would still do her

Maybe you need to stop obsessing over the (photoshopping madness)editorials. ;)

:bounce:

1271726474476.jpg

Oh and Joe: Splice - is it 'fun' or not(assuming you already saw it)?

@ summerxstrawberry :heythere: .

@ Fantasy, I'll pm you :ninja: .

@ Matt (mbinebri), I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing, but you are independently and separately right :heythere: .

Joe Average, I didn't know what the fuck you were talking about until I read it a couple more times...now I get it, and you're right.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I forgot that I intended to say initially that I don't see the difference at all :blink: . Maybe because her body has never interrested or registered to me (not that it was bad). Without knowing the tatoos I couldn't have picked it out of a lineup of 5 I don't think :ninja: . I just like her because she's sexy and funny :idk::ninja: .

42977082.jpg

92150667.jpg

90183264.jpg