Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

Really don't understand what 's so special about her; as i'm not going to say anything bout her attitude ('ve said enough before), i'm wondering what is so interesting in a slutty face which is looking more artificial every day? :x And those shoots of her..it's just about time she 'll do Playboy or stg else.. (N)

Very, very "classy".

but too bad her ego goes to her head.

:cain:

Do u know her personally? She is one of your friend? Please tell us?!

Yeah we used to be best friends and hang out all the time!!!![sarcasm] i guess people are blind by her beauty. but have you watch her interviews? she can sometimes come off as a snob or read her interviews. she pretty scared, maybe she was kididng. but eh. and FYI i'm not jealous. that's just my opinion about her. don't like? don't read.

Not trying to be mean but I thought bashing was against Bellazon rules? :dontgetit:

Here is the untagged versions [url=http://m-fox.org/pix/thumbnails.php?album=395]http://m-fox.org

Thank you! that's a nice find!

Oh don't apologize to point out that some people are posting here to say that they don't like Megan for many interesting ( :cain:) reasons and insult her. But I think it's a waste of time :/

Quit the fcking fighting .. damnn jesus.

:banghead: :war:

For the love Of Megan Christ!! I am trying to explain to people that is fine to not like her! No problem!

but they seem to love posting so much on her thread!

And talk about her

And think for her

and

Ah i give up!

You are right Ehfar, let's live in peace... till the next time!

Thanks! I really don't like too, but hearing so many mean things over, and over... :ninja: I'll admit I've been on, and off as a fan. But, no person deserves to be called those sorts of names. Oh well! Here is a photoshoot so I sound on topic lol. Checked 5 pages back, not sure if I've seen it posted yet.

post-17001-1258720287_thumb.jpg post-17001-1258720278_thumb.jpg post-17001-1258720295_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the pics. BTW, I like your avatar, Bethmermaid :D

Your welcome! Might look for some more to post :wave: And, Thanks its makes me laugh every time lol.

...the word slut...

I've heard the word a zillion times but i never quite got what the word means....ur a girl so clue me in. What exactly is a slut?!?!

:laugh: Here I looked it up for you.

Slut or slattern is a pejorative term meaning an individual who is sexually promiscuous. The term is generally applied to women and used as an insult or offensive term of disparagement, meaning "dirty or slovenly." It may also be used as an expression of pride in oneself or envy at the sexual successes of others.

Megan Fox hates women. And vice versa.

On women hating her:

"...The problem is, if they think you're attractive, you're either stupid or a whore or a dumb whore. The instinct among girls is to attack the jugular."

preach, preacher...preach! I mean i luv kristen stewart, but i dont go around bashing her boyfriend rob. s***, knock it out the park for all i care!!! just make sure you record it!!!