Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

I'm really disappointed at the turn she's taken. :yuckky:

She's a drop dead stunner to look at, but her looks don't obscure what a ridiculous phony she is.

It's really sad how desperate it is...it's almost like training an animal, when she sees how much attention one outlandish comment earns her, she'll make another that's equally or more so worthy of attention whoring.

With the big name interviewers, she can play the cutesy sexpot act...but with the lesser known press, she's as cold as ice. It's almost as if it's physically painful for her to be genuinely kind to anyone.

And so many young girls look up to her, attempting to emulate her "edgy" behavior all because they're unable to see past that pretty face.

I used to be a fan of hers...what a shame.

Megan Fox should do less of this

j9lg0p.jpg

Just in case you weren't convinced Megan Fox's mouth is a never-ending faucet of WTF, here she is explaining to Teen Hollywood how she recently overcame her fear of flying:

"I developed that (a fear of flying) when I turned 20. All of a sudden I got really afraid to get on airplanes. I had to come up with a way to deal with it because I didn't want to have panic attacks every time I get on a plane. I know for a fact it's not in my destiny to die listening to a Britney Spears album, so I always put that on in my (headphones) when I'm flying because I know it wont crash if I've got Britney on."

Let me get this straight: Megan Fox knows for a fact she won't die listening to a Britney Spears album. Wow. So, remember when Michael Bay said he cast Megan in Transformers after videotaping her washing his Ferrari? I'm 90% certain that's a cover story for finding her in an alley talking to a can of soup.

Megan Fox should do less of this

j9lg0p.jpg

Just in case you weren't convinced Megan Fox's mouth is a never-ending faucet of WTF, here she is explaining to Teen Hollywood how she recently overcame her fear of flying:

"I developed that (a fear of flying) when I turned 20. All of a sudden I got really afraid to get on airplanes. I had to come up with a way to deal with it because I didn't want to have panic attacks every time I get on a plane. I know for a fact it's not in my destiny to die listening to a Britney Spears album, so I always put that on in my (headphones) when I'm flying because I know it wont crash if I've got Britney on."

Let me get this straight: Megan Fox knows for a fact she won't die listening to a Britney Spears album. Wow. So, remember when Michael Bay said he cast Megan in Transformers after videotaping her washing his Ferrari? I'm 90% certain that's a cover story for finding her in an alley talking to a can of soup.

lmfao :thumbsup: