Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

Just read that The Sun is apparently reporting that Megan will play Catwoman in the new Batman film. Lol! The sun isn't very reliable though!

Personally, I hope it's not true because:

A) All of the other actors in the new Batman films are\have been completely amazing ( Bale, Caine, Ledger etc.) and IMO Megan isn't good enough to stand up.

B) No one could ever be as good as Michelle Phiffer, so it just seems like a bad move to bring Catwoman back again.

Still, I'm sure every person in the world would go to see a movie of Megan with black leather and a whip! Lol! I just don't think she's right for the part though. She's not a good enough actress, so she might come off as nothing but eye candy and I think in a serious film like Batman that would actually damage her reputation rather badly.

i totally agree. she should just stick to films like transformers or something. i dont want her ruining batman films for me :p ha ha. i think people would just want megan to be catwoman to see her in a leather suit, but to me i don't think she has what it takes to be in a serious movie with actual, serious actors.

i'm a fan of megan fox, but not for her acting skills....

^ That's exactly how I feel.

If the Batman films were lighter and less serious, having Megan play Catwoman would be fine - she could be average and hot and that would be cool. However, we all know that Nolen's Batman is not a light, fluffy sort of Comic book movie. They're dark and all of the actors thus far have been outstanding.

Megan would look hot as Catwoman, obviously! She would look so hot! An editorial with her done up like Catwoman would make me smile wider than anything, but that's different to playing the character in a serious film. Catwoman is a deep and complex character ( for a comic book anyway) and it needs to be done with the same deepness that Heath gave the joker. Can Megan do that? I'm not confident.

Do not agree. Catwoman is one of the roles Megan is born to do. Sexy, Catty, roarr! I totally see that happen.

This is the one ( and only) part of what you said that I disagree with, FrisianGuy. I've never read a comic book, but even I know that Catwoman isn't just some chick jumping around in leather going " Moew" and being a sexpot. It's a very gritty role -- from what I know, Catwoman is supposed to be a former abuse victim who's really unhinged -- and I don't know if Megan could play it any other way BUT sexy. Also, her voice doesn't seem to mesh with Catwoman for me. That's an odd thing to say, but that's just sort of my opinion.

I'm not saying Megan is rubbish, but I don't think this would be a good move for her. I'd still like to see a Catwoman phooshoot though! Lol!

Just read this online. Sorry guys! ( Sighs with slight relief):

Washington, (ANI): Megan Fox will not play Catwoman in the next Batman movie, as it was earlier speculated. People magazine

reports that Warner Bros. has not selected the sexy actress; in fact, there is no project at all for her to be cast in.

A studio rep said: "It's rumor. Its not true. There is no script. There is no project to be cast in." Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry have played the role in previous films.

Phew! Quite glad to read that. Still, I'm really looking forwards to other things from Megan. Any news on her film with Mickey Rouke? I think they're gonna be awesome co-stars. Can the world handle that much bad-ass in one space? Lol!

Just read that The Sun is apparently reporting that Megan will play Catwoman in the new Batman film. Lol! The sun isn't very reliable though!

Personally, I hope it's not true because:

A) All of the other actors in the new Batman films are\have been completely amazing ( Bale, Caine, Ledger etc.) and IMO Megan isn't good enough to stand up.

B) No one could ever be as good as Michelle Phiffer, so it just seems like a bad move to bring Catwoman back again.

Still, I'm sure every person in the world would go to see a movie of Megan with black leather and a whip! Lol! I just don't think she's right for the part though. She's not a good enough actress, so she might come off as nothing but eye candy and I think in a serious film like Batman that would actually damage her reputation rather badly.

Agreed! Not even Berry was as good as Phffer and BERRY IS GOOD :brows:

Mm Just cause megan is sexy and sticks her tongue out every 3 seconds XD

^ I think that's a great interview. Can't imagine what anyone's going to insult her about from that. Also, her attitude towards sex( whether true or not) is a good thing for young girls to read and take to heart. Unlike what so many other starletts have recently portrayed by publically sleeping with everyone, women do have the power to decided if they want to sleep with a guy or not. I say good going to Megan for saying that. In that respect, she's being a good role model. That's the sort of woman's lib we should be embracing as females in the 21st century -- not our right to sleep with every guy who wants us, but our right NOT TO sleep with all of them! Lol! A select lucky few is always a better option for your sex appeal d;

^ Oh, did you mean people are going to insult the cover? Sorry, I thought you meant the actually interview!

I'm a Megan fan, and sure I don't like absolutely everything about her public image ( I say that because I don't know her personally so I can't say I don't like everything about " her"), but I agree, Frenchkiki, I don't get why people so badly want to insult her and attack her. I guess we just live in a culture that, if anyone gets too famous too quickly, we think they're too big for their boots and want to take them down. Sad.

xx