Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

I haven't heard of the movie, but I think Fathom is the comic book hero that has the powers of a mermaid but body of a woman :) .

post-2091-0-1446118479-0187_thumb.jpg

Not quite an accurate description. Fathom is sort of a mix of Aquaman and James Cameron's "The Abyss". An underwater society hidden away from the eyes of man. As the writer and penciler Michael Turner stated. "There are Two Worlds. The one we know. And the one below."

that one looks damn good! And I can´t see any resemblence between her or Angelina, they are two totally different types. I have blue eyes and black hair as well - does it make me another "wannabe Angelina"? :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that one looks damn good! And I can´t see any resemblence between her or Angelina, they are two totally different types. I have blue eyes and black hair as well - does it make me another "wannabe Angelina"? :)

She reminds me of Angelina and Dita Von Teese (excuse my spelling) but I don't think its about looks...I think she reminds some people of Angelina because of the simular "dark" "edgy" "in your face" "over the top" "mysterious" type sexuality/sensuality :) .

I doubt it. That article is old. That would be horrific with an ugly guy like that. I don't think Megan is a dumb lust craven trash bimbo white girl like a Playboy Playmate.

Please avoid model/celeb bashing (or people bashing in general) as it is against the rules of Belazon ~ Pose Edited by Joe > Average

Plus she and Brian are still hanging out with each other. She broke off the engagement only because she doesn't want to get married at least not now. She has said that on Letterman. But that doesn't mean she and Brian are completely separate but instead they are just not engaged thats all. She is sorta single but not quite. She is trying to be more focused on her career. As for Shia, she looks like she does like him but not in a loving way but as brotherly sorta way. The tabloids are such BS. They are like ooh is Shia and Megan an item?..just because they are going to dinner and all.. So?

i really don't care about if he is ugly or not

people need to understand that be cute is not a rule for dating with someone beatiful like her, there are more things about a person than just the face

she can date with whatever she want

Rrright...

And this guy has a lot of something for her, eh?

Yeah that's right she can date whom ever or whatever she wants. I've read something on her taste in men. She likes the bad ass when she goes to clubs but when it comes to being close the nice guy wins her heart.

Rrright...

And this guy has a lot of something for her, eh?

Yeah that's right she can date whom ever or whatever she wants. I've read something on her taste in men. She likes the bad ass when she goes to clubs but when it comes to being close the nice guy wins her heart.

i really don't know, do you?

i mean do you really know him or she? i gues not..

^ haha well the whole storyline was pretty eh, but i liked it cause of the computer graphics since the graphics in the first one was good too. plus my best friend wanted to watch it cause of shia :p haha

but i think megan's acting in the recent transformers was better than the last one :)